The mkiv Supra Owners Club

*WANTED* facelift supra mint condition very low mileage * gun metal * or TRD 3000

FuR

hi all im interested in buying a very low mileage supra tt, gun metal ideally and must be facelift ideally as new as poss. also interested in trd3000. must be low mileage, mint condition similar to the one i sold :-(

Guest horny_devil

i'v got a white facelift tt auto, geniune top secret skirts + rear spats, genuine trd spoiler, top secret carbon fibre bonnet, bomex front, ful leather, blitz nur spec exhaust, 1st decat, roof spoiler, 77k miles

car is on private plate at moment, *** SUP! i want to retain the plate, but if you make a decent offer for the plate, you can have it as well

looking for £5k plus

hi all im interested in buying a very low mileage supra tt, gun metal ideally and must be facelift ideally as new as poss. also interested in trd3000. must be low mileage, mint condition similar to the one i sold :-(

Not gun metal and not exactly low mileage, but worth a look:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?253668-REDUCED!!!VERY-RARE!!!!!!-Quicksilver-1998-TT-6-Speed-BPU-RZ-S

I would say that 78K is low mileage.

I am not sure if we would sell ours to be honest. If you had posted up a couple on months ago I would have got rid.

After JAE we will know what we are doing. TT Tiptronic in gun metal with 60K on the clock. (See garage). You could tempt me with an outrageous offer?

H.

I would say that 78K is low mileage.

I am not sure if we would sell ours to be honest. If you had posted up a couple on months ago I would have got rid.

After JAE we will know what we are doing. TT Tiptronic in gun metal with 60K on the clock. (See garage). You could tempt me with an outrageous offer?

H.

£150 is pretty outrageous! :D

i have a mint fresh import facelift in gunmetal.

currently having and OEM spoiler fitted and some paint bits touched up (so its in A1 condition),.

Fully serviced and will be replacing the engine mounts also.(always go on the facelift models)

new pics will be avilable soon its an RZ not GZ .

http://jm-imports.co.uk/cardetails/toyota/2011/supra11.htm

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Like that a lot Tee - wonder how much something like that would cost to bring over now.

I'll be looking for an as new and low mileage model as possible next year to use as a fast road daily driver so interested to put a price on it. I'd like a 2000 or newer model manual.

Cheers,

Brian.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.