The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who do you subscribe to? Youtube.

Marty

Thought it'd be interesting to see who people subscribe to on youtube, if anyone at all :) plus i'd like to expand my subscriptions with some new material.

I'm not an avid youtube'r but i do watch certain people now and again.

Here's a few..

Photonicinduction

I'm an electrical engineer so i find a lot of the stuff he does interesting, plus its good seeing things go pop now and again :) Where's me 'ammer?..

FPSRussia

I've watched his vids for ages now, before he came a big you tube star, i do love playing cod, bf2 etc so its good to see all the guns in real life (he's not really russian though, shhh)

SeaNanners

Another call of duty, etc, gamer, my first subscription channel, awesome at cod and a very interesting guy too, always full of wise words.

sixtysymbols

Always had a keen interest in science, physics etc, so these guys tick all the boxes.

RayWilliamJohnson

Most subscribed to person on youtube this one, he can be a bit of a plonker at times, but some of the videos he reviews are good :)

crabstickz

Bit of an odd ball this guy, but his sense of humour tickles me.

schmoyoho

I only subscribed to these because of the bed intruder song they did :D Most of the other songs they have done are pants, you do have to have seen the original vids first though.

So there you go, thats about it really.

FPS Russia, that is all :D Double AA12s ftw

He's the man :) i liked the dragons breath shot gun rounds myself, they'd certainly ruin your day ;)

Thats a good one buddy, added to subscriptions:) Congrats on the 600, i will add you, although i do always see the vids here thats why i've never felt the need to add you in the past :)

Fpsrussia fan here too :).

Jamiep - obvious :)

Bluexeophos and yogscast2 - these guys crack me up and the minecraft videos are great.

Thelonelyisland - I'm on a boat etc

Freedomworksfilm - beatbox flute

Vadrum - awesome drummer

Mpukgunsmith - a mate who is great at driving games.

Just gave mine a bit of a tidy up, I mainly just use the favourates when I find a video I like rather than subscriptions but the few I have are...

JohnnyDangerous

Our very own dude

therealiainlee's

Ian Lees channel, always good. Liking the vids where he phones up those low budget late night quiz shows and always gives the answer "is it Ghostbusters 2?"

Speedsamurai

Cool guitar remixes of classic video game tunes, very talented.

Ultimatehandyman

I was wondering why my combi boiler had packed up after bleeding the radiators, on this channel I found a video on how to preassurise the system again and get it working, kinda cool. Loads of other DIY tips for other jobs on there as well.

Patthenespunk

8 bit Nintendo game reviews and obscure old gaming hardware, great stuff.

dammygeebo

The adventures of one man and his adopted yet semi wild racoon.

Patcondell

Politically incorrect views on the UK and relegion. Criticised and loved in similar amounts by youtubers.

Paulisthebest

Paul is a very slowly spoken man who does comedic game reviews on sinclair spectrum games of yesteryear.

Jamesnintendonerd

AVGN or angry video game nerd, reviews of old hardware and game systems of yesteryear.

Others are just my friends accounts.

TheOnion - Onion news network

WhiteBoy7st - Call of duty online gamer , brilliant commentarys and unreachable levels of geeky cod skills.

NuclearBlastEurope / roadrunnergermany - New music (Proper music) videos

McGoiter - Funny guy , did the Rebecca Black "Friday" dub that went viral recently . MY HAND IS A DOLPHIN ! :blink:

Thats is pretty much apart from ones already listed .

Very good thread Marty! :thumbs:

I am subscribed to the following:

Globalfaction

I am a big fan of Lowkey, Logic, Akala, Lupe Fiasco amongst a few others, not really a rap music fan to be honest but these guys are political lyricists. They aren't your normal pop music or rappers just talking about drugs & strippers, they talk about history & what is going on in the world right now. Not to everyone's taste & some may even say politically incorrect but they talk about things a lot of people think or should know about.

JamieP

No introduction needed here :eyebrows:

Pistonbroke Productions

Club Member Pistonbroke - Dan does some really good video's! His a Mustang boy now! :D

Big Num Video's

Love showing this to my colleagues, the 'best moments of the ring' are awesome :cool:

And finally

Scottc998

Scott makes some superb video's, most recent work has been the Dragonba11 run & SupraPod' 11! :thumbs:

I've got loads of subscriptions on youtube, along with my own rapidly growing subscriber list( though not up there with JP's).

Here are my best ones..

gallardo2006

This is the mad TT gallardo guys who tune italian supercars to mega speeds. They've just done a 458 twin turbo too :)

theslomoguys

These guys do loads of mad stuff with phantom cameras at mega huge frames per second......brilliant :cool:

slurpyJ

a fella that does human voice overs on random animal clips.

motortrend

The americans best effort at a car show, it's actually very good. Though be warned it's 90% yank cars.

dorklybits

A brilliant comedian who uses classic 8bit games for scenes

corridordigital

Amateur film makers that put hollywood to shame with their excellent special effects.

This next one is not a youtube subscription, but he's one of my more recent finds on vimeo that blew me away with his skills. One day I hope to be able to edit like this guy.

http://vimeo.com/stephenbrooks

Here is his amazing awesomefest video

http://vimeo.com/27476047

I obviously subscribe to the producers on here too, JP, scott998 etc etc.