The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Downpipe Fitment help

chazuk

I need some help I have got a whifblitz BW turbo kit , the downpipe is 3" its heat wrapped and when done up it lays/touches on number 6 manifold tube is this okay ? also underneath the car the flange hits the metal stock heat shield even with it removed I think it will touch the body or very close to. I can do it up but the exhaust has no movement until the midpipe its solid I am worried there is no flex engine rock etc something will give . Looking at other down pipes will any 3” downpipe fit my kit ?

Ahh i see, i presumed you had a different one, somethings not right there then, mines 4" whifbitz and clears everything, give paul a shout.

Mine must be way out then its only a 3 if yours is 4 and clears :( I will try Paul but I suspect as I bought the kit last year I will have to falk out for a new DP

Heres some pictures I have to force the midpipe up to the downpipe to get it to bolt up ,

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/1071/dsc03279m.jpg

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/54/dsc03276eh.jpg

Edited by chazuk (see edit history)