The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 RZ tt auto supra (bpu)

sams

1993 toyota supra RZ Twin Turbo Auto.

selling due to extra distance to travel to work and cant afford the extra fuel i will need (nearly double) this year is not my year :(

chassis number confirms this is an RZ with LSD standard, not sure if all the supra's had LSD from standard.

122500miles on the clock some of this would of been km. and will rise slightly as im using the car.

Owned the car since march 2009 (was a birthday treat) and loved every moment,

The car is full bpu

so mods to list.........

turbosmart FCD

FMIC

Induction kit piperX

SJ performance cat back exhaust, sounds beautiful, no drone for it size (3.5in bore to 4.5in exit) jasma stamped so was fitted in japan

Garage wifbitz double decat and RR never seen peak boost over 1.1bar

bocsh 044 fuel pump fitted in tank, purchased with the decats

ik22 iridium plugs fitted with superspark coilpack purchased from wifbitz

lowered on the original bilstiens, H&R springs

Aftermarket alloys, make unknown (believe to be tsw) but all tyres have at least 75% tread left, some kerbing, one marked by tyre company but they refused to sort it

had new discs and pads fitted one month ago. engine and diff oil was changed last weekend.

Had new radiator during the last summer (cant remember when i did it)

car is in excellent condition inside and drives like a dream, boost delivery is smooth gearchanges are seemless also kickdown is responsive, outside is good apart from 3 points, one key mark on the rear passenger quarter, a scuff to the passenger wing behind the front wheel. the door sills have been chiped was preped and primed but not painted was quoted £180 to sort these but that was in summer.

also bomex spats fitted but painted black not good paint should be pretty cheap to get painted

the other bad bit is i recieved no previous history with the car. and all the documents i collected my missis threw away when we had a barny with each other, a new log book was ordered and recieved, at the same time a new mot was put on which was a pass with no advisories, so has mot till nov11 3/4 months tax aswell. the lack of service history didnt bother me as i was never going to sell

im sure i missed something: dont hesitate to ask me questions.

im looking at Glanza v as i still want to keep boost(petrol) but people seem to get 35mpg out of them which il be happy with :)

price. it hard to price a now but i think £4500 ono is fair

If you are interested in a Glanza V, i know someone selling a white one. With alot of extras

been talking with the missis and i cant convince her for a starlet. even tho she has had one.. she keeps telling me scooby but there more insurance and just as bad fuel lol...

i been thinking the type s accord now i really dont want a derv im in limbo am really unsure what to do/get

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.