1995 Supra n/a manual,mint,£2850 ovno/£2600

Guest mikhay77

Guest mikhay77

I am selling my Silver Supra n/a with manual gearbox

It is in really excellent condition with no rust

Only 100k,10 months mot and tax,complete toad alarm system

Clear indicator lenses fitted

Refurbed 19" manias with new tyres 285/255

Bad points: n/s mirror doesnt fold in and aerial doesnt lift ( new fitted maybe connection on cd player)

Good points: No rust,de limitted with speedo in mph

Goodridge hoses all round and 4 overhauled calipers ( Had the usual sticking problem)

Pioneer dvd/sat nav flip front head unit and secondary dvd screen in custom built unit inplace of passenger top dash storage compartment

Privacy glass on side and rear windows

New standard exhaust fitted ( Will throw in or fit a bigbore decat system if preffered,its LOUD )

Spare standard wheels and tyres ( If wanted )

Xenon light kit

Ice cold air con ( Recently regassed )

Turbo rear shocks

Got some HKS front coil overs too ( Need gassing and fitting )

Hands free kit

Recent service and pads fitted

Previous owner custom fitted an amp and sub system in the spare wheel well and fitted a playstation 2 in glovebox

Will try and upload some photos I have,I need some more pics but its in dry storage at the mo ( at the parents a few miles away )

All in all a really nice clean example,offers around £2850ono, Or if I keep the head unit and bury £2600ono

Please email me on [email protected] . I dont think my Pms returns are working

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.