The mkiv Supra Owners Club

brand new widebody split rim alloys 18x13j rears and 18x11j fronts massive dish!

Guest horny_devil

Guest horny_devil

Hi folks

UPDATE: THESE CLEAR UK BRAKES WITH PLENTY OF ROOM STILL LEFT! PICTURES ADDED IN THE LATEST POST, SHOWING THE WHEELS FITTED TO MY FACELIFT TWIN TURBO SUPRA WITH UK BRAKES

EDIT: Willing to let them leave for £1,000 as they are lying around for no reason :S if they dont sell for the price, i'l keep them and get a new project to suit!

as per title, perfect alloys for a widebody project! these are split rims! 18 x 13j rears with a massive apprx 6.5 inch lip and 18 x 11j fronts with apprx 4.5 inch lip! wheels are as new! they have been on a car, but have never been driven on! there are odd marks from storage, dust/dirt but not chips etc! bought these for a widebody project of my own but got a good offer for the unfinished car so let it go! these arent needed any more.

wheels are without tyres

offers!!!!!.......... could be an absolute bargain for someone!

if you do send me an offer via pm and dont get a reply within 24 hours, please assume that your offer made me chuckle :D

first to come up with cash will buy :)

here are the pics:

Guest horny_devil

An inch bigger :O :O :O ???? you'r not saying that ur gna put 14js on ur car r u? or is it that you wanted the dish to be an inch bigger?

Guest horny_devil
Must resist or shall I just except the divorce papers

Can you give me a clue on the £'s, just so I can give the wife a touch up;)

here's your clue...............i reckon they should be worth more than rotas :)

if having the wheels = divorce papers, i can possibly take the wife in p/x + cash my way (solely for maintenance purposes) :p

Guest horny_devil

ooo..............to be honest, i didnt get to finish my widebody project so i wont be able to comment on how far they came widebody wise or if they would clear uk brakes or not.

p.s.....your avatar is virtually the same as hodge's, only different colour scheme? lost twins perhaps? :p

Well I will raise the question later, but I really know the answer, as I have already spent a fortune this year and I am supposed to be buying a daily runner over the weekend and a Auris 2.2 Diesel for the wife over the next couple of months

The only similarity I can claim to Hodge's build is the Front end

JP, can you buy these and sell them to me in a few months time or maybe a nice Xmas pressie:hug: I can collect lol:D

JP, can you buy these and sell them to me in a few months time or maybe a nice Xmas pressie:hug: I can collect lol:D

Looking at the dish and spoke design i doubt they will fit yours or mine, need to know the offsets, they look to be more like top secret wide or maybe wider.

these were custom made jamie, i remember it being +8 but that's from top of my head! how do i measure it?

Looking at the dish and spoke design i doubt they will fit yours or mine, need to know the offsets, they look to be more like top secret wide or maybe wider.

If they are +8 they definately won't go on mine

I have not really looked into what I need to be honest, I guess it is something I should look into over the winter, just in case something comes up

Guest horny_devil

BEST IN SHOW AT JAP SHOW FINALE 2010

BEST IN BRITAIN TOP 10 AT ISTS 2010

BEST IN SHOW AT FAST SHOW SANTA POD 2010

BEST IN SHOW AT JAP SHOW FINALE 2009

BEST TOYOTA AT JAE 2009

BEST MODIFIED AT SUPRA POD 2007

2ND PLACE JAP SHOW 2007

THE BEST PRESENTED SHOW CAR 2010 WINNER-BHP PERFORMANCE SHOW

TOP 5 SHOW AND SHINE WINNER-JAPSHOW 2010

2ND PLACE SHOW AND SHINE WINNER-JAPSHOW FINALE 2010

THE BEST PRESENTED SHOW CAR 2011 WINNER-BHP PERFORMANCE SHOW

TOP 5 SHOW AND SHINE WINNER-JAPSHOW 2011

COPY AND PASTE I SAY! lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.