The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Interest Check UK-spec TT Manual in Red

francis

Hi guys,

As I'm leaving for the states next year, I'm considering selling the Supra. Will be gutted to see it go as I've owned it for over 6 years now.. I'm not in a hurry but thought I'd put it out there, especially as I am doing a short trip to Frankfurt/Mannheim and back through Reims/France next week/end if anyone wanted to view in Europe.

Here are the specs..

1994 UK-spec 6-speed manual in Red

Approx 134k miles on the clock

HPI clear, no finance, no accidents etc...

Long MOT (about 8 months I think)

Full Service History, initially with Mark at Phoenix, then Whifbitz/AFR

Original beige leather seats

Clear side and front indicators

Relatively new standard clutch

Relatively new brakes all round

Relatively new standard glass headlights

Chris Wilson Aluminium SMIC

Fluidyne Aluminium Radiator

6 month old Halfords Calcium Battery

6 month old Clifford Concept 650 Mk2 Cat 1 alarm

Tracker although subscription not transferable

Original UK-spec 17" wheels with Goodyear Eagle F1s

HID main beams

K&N standard replacement air filter

Double decat and HKS Ti Racing Exhaust (also have original and cats)

FCD fitted, but restrictor ring fitted and I have never increased the boost beyond standard.

Defi Boost Gauge fitted in circular air vent (with control unit in glove box) - looks very standard!

Drives like a dream, always treated with respect, kept in an underground garage for the last 6 years.

Speakers: Focal Utopia 165W components up front. Some other fancy stuff if you're interested.

Bodywork: Original paintwork, very good for it's age... Some stone chips and a couple of small dents (driver side front wing and small dent over rear arch) that I'm sure could be easily sorted, when polished people still say she looks like new! Absolutely no rust.

I'm looking for something in the region of 10k.

Any questions please feel free to get in touch... francis at revs.com

• 4 months later...

Hi there guys,

Just a quick bump for this one. I'm in no particular rush to sell but will be heading off to the states in September so unfortunately she will have to go at some point. Has barely seen any use since I last posted. Willing to consider reasonable offers. Very rare UK-spec 6spd manual!!!

Cheers,

Francis

PS if you're going to get in touch, please do so via email - francis AT revs.com

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.