The mkiv Supra Owners Club

the saddest day!!!!

Amazing grace

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry to hear what happened - I've had a friend taken suddenly before and it's numbing in its impact, even more so for you I imagine.

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Deepest condolences, perhaps I'll make August my first supra meet, if I get the thing running correctly in time.

C

Dear Sheena

Extreme apologies for not posting this earlier but Susan & I only heard your tragic news at JAE on Sunday. We were absolutely shocked when Neo told us! Are deepest condolences go out to you & your family at this moment in time & our thoughts are with you! Hugs & Kisses,

Love Andy & Susan xxx

P.S. would lov to see you at SEM. :hug:

Sheena i've only met you very briefly, and I don't think words can aptly describe what your going through, so i'll keep it short and say that my thoughts are with you and your family, and if there is anything I (or we as a club) can do to help, please please let us know.

Keep moving forwards, time is a strong healer.

I've been asked to write an epilogue to this thread, I'll keep it short.

Paul's funeral was carried out today at 13:15 in the chapel at the Leatherhead Crematorium, it was a good service and the chapel was packed with lots having to stand at the back, a few from here attended to show our feelings and support from Sheena's "wider family", the club.

The wake was held at there home where Paul's life was celebrated and toasted, although there will still be some difficult times ahead for Sheena, Ben & Daisy, hopefully today will help them to move on with their lives.

Sheena would like to thank you all again for your condolencies and sympathies and sends everybody big :hug:

Lastly I would like to reiterate Sheena's request that if you can possibly make it she would love to see as many of her friends from the club as possible at the next S.E.M. at the fairmile in Cobham on Tuesday the 2nd August (details in the calender), that includes all those she hasn't met yet. ;)