The mkiv Supra Owners Club

the saddest day!!!!

Amazing grace

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know We have spoken Sheena..but just wanted to add my sentiments.

You are such a warm giving person...its NOT fair and its NOT right..that this has happened to you and your children..

We are all here for you all...and I'm only a phone call away or a short high speed drive..

All my Love

Si

xxxxxxxxx

Only just seen this.

I'm so sorry Sheena, my heart goes out to you. Life is so unfair at times. I can't imagine how you're feeling, but it's made me feel sick just reading it.

I know that there's nothing that I can say to make things any easier for you and your family at the moment, but I will be thinking of you.

Obviously it goes with saying, anything that you need etc.

Thank you all so much for your truly kind words!!! I am so overwhelmed by the responses to my post, i truly do have a second family and it has helped me no end to know that you are all there for me and the kids. Pleas may i make one request????

SEM August please all make it if you can i would love to see as many as possible these days off are going to become rare and i really want to see and laugh with my friends, could do with a good chuckle so how about it folks?????

Love

Sheenaxx :hug: