The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Drag car braking for spares

dude

i need a 4" exhaust dude, i got the downpipe and midpipe off jamiep.... whats your exhaust like?

All SS with V bands, you need the midpipe as thats the first box !!! It has a couple of dents where the prop hit it when it broke its diff, sits nice and tight on the floor and sounds the nuts.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prop hoop sold JP

Rad sold Hemmjohnny

Headlights & linelock sold Scott M

Inj, rail, stillway, HKS shocks sold Mark Newman

DLI sold Laamporo

Indicators sold Cannis Luppis

Damper sold skyludeboy if balance is ok

All SS with V bands, you need the midpipe as thats the first box !!! It has a couple of dents where the prop hit it when it broke its diff, sits nice and tight on the floor and sounds the nuts.

oh ok mate. will the midpipe marry up to the whiffbitz downpipe? ill drop you a pm mate.

I have my eye on the c-west covers, but dont need the lights!! I also have my eye on the coilovers but my budget for this year is going on bodykits.

I have some unpainted Blitz skirts in my shed waiting to go on, but yours have been prepped, sprayed and fitted which should mean a blow over in RSP would make them easier to get fitted.

I will PM you a price if you think you are okay to split them.

I have my eye on the c-west covers, but dont need the lights!! I also have my eye on the coilovers but my budget for this year is going on bodykits.

I have some unpainted Blitz skirts in my shed waiting to go on, but yours have been prepped, sprayed and fitted which should mean a blow over in RSP would make them easier to get fitted.

I will PM you a price if you think you are okay to split them.

OK dude, as its you ill split the covers and lights if we can come to friendly agreement. !!!!

Prop hoop sold JP

Rad, AP brakes, Dash 2, sold Hemmjohnny

Headlights & linelock sold Scott M

Inj, rail, stillway, HKS shocks, Drag diff sold Mark Newman (look out JP !!!!!)

DLI sold Laamporo

Indicators sold Cannis Luppis

Damper sold skyludeboy if balance is ok

Hi dude, can I get pics of the flocked bits? Was going to get my whole dash flocked and this sounds like it may save me the time :)

What holes are there if any for gauges etc? I've got a few 52mm and a larger HKS boost controller to fit.

Can probably come and collect and pay cash.

im after a rear bumper and not fussed about the skirts, may be me and branners can do something

and have you got any pics of it

Suits me dude, pm Branners and see how you would like to do it, what colour are you painting the bumper ????

Hi dude, can I get pics of the flocked bits? Was going to get my whole dash flocked and this sounds like it may save me the time :)

What holes are there if any for gauges etc? I've got a few 52mm and a larger HKS boost controller to fit.

Can probably come and collect and pay cash.

Dude the dash has to stay in the car, its cut for the cage to pass thru it !!!!

What condition is the prop in Mr Dude?

I will be needing one of these or similar but i have to say i've just spent almost 6 grand on the turbo kit so it will be a couple of weeks before i could pay you but if it's mint then a bargains a bargain perhaps if it's what i want then we could come to a deal?. deposit or something.

What condition is the prop in Mr Dude?

I will be needing one of these or similar but i have to say i've just spent almost 6 grand on the turbo kit so it will be a couple of weeks before i could pay you but if it's mint then a bargains a bargain perhaps if it's what i want then we could come to a deal?. deposit or something.

Prop is fine dude, ive dumped the clutch at 8,0000 rpm and moved the tire round in the wheel and all is well, its not been used on the road which can be a problem with stone chips on carbon, it had a small groove round it when I got it but it has now had plenty of launches to prove its integrity, couple of weeks is fine bud.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.