The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Drag car braking for spares

dude

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any pics of steering wheel and fmic with pipes.also what would rolling shell be up for just an idea thanks

Here you go dude. The shell has a new Andy Robinson 8.5 cage and flocked interior with black carpet and headliner as well as tailgate, doors and bonnet. The cage was close to £3000 so make me a sensible offer. It has a new MOT as well

280420101345.jpg

240420101326.jpg

240420101327.jpg

Ok Mr Dude may i please have your terms and conditions for the sale ie do you want a deposit or full sum,if so how much,when etc if a deal is done i'll send you my address and post can be arranged if thats ok. if not just let me know.

Yes mate from this car, the drivers side came from Leon and is an uprated one.

Ok thanks, how much would you be looking for, for those?

Just to check :-) they are the ones where one side the drive shaft is shorter than the other side?

I also need both sides!

Ok Mr Dude may i please have your terms and conditions for the sale ie do you want a deposit or full sum,if so how much,when etc if a deal is done i'll send you my address and post can be arranged if thats ok. if not just let me know.

I will let you know next week when the car is dismantled and you can do a transfer

Ok thanks, how much would you be looking for, for those?

Just to check :-) they are the ones where one side the drive shaft is shorter than the other side?

I also need both sides!

One side is always shorter dude, i know of loads of cars with big diffs that run the a type shaft, inc a drift car.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.