The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1998 facelift 6 speed twin turbo breaking ....

keron

As above, got a 98 facelift 6 spd tt breaking....only done about 30k! has a lot of extras which ive listed in the thread here:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?235140-Kerons-big-parts-Bonanza!!-Aftermarket-stuff-and-some-oem-stuff&p=2979729#post2979729

all usual facelift parts available....black carpet, black floor mats, fl boot load liner (very rare) rear no plate surrounds, boot carpet with cubbie hole compartment, oem recaros, dash panels original finish etc etc...headlights, rear lights, indicators, side lights etc....

please pm me if you need anything....if you need more pics of the aftermarket parts above, please pm me with your email address and ill foward more pics....

thank you ;)

p.s. front end panels sold, engine spoken for.....gearbox on hold but if you are interested please pm me incase they drop out...

Is the non facelift the same as my uk spec ? i was told they were the same

yes uk and pre facelifts are the same...i have one in vgc...;)

Metal fuel tank guard? What are the door cards like too?

Interested in both, the guard a defo, the the cards maybe :)

door cards sold this morn. tank guard was damaged im affraid...if you have a uk model, they are different anyway as they have a bigger tank iirc?

Is a facelift ash tray different to pre facelift?

yes colour is different defo. i will check what i have pre-facelift tomorrow too...

Consider it sold, will it be okay for me to collect it early next week, possibly tuesday ?

yes will be fine mate...call me before you set off so i can make sure im in just in case...

yes uk and pre facelifts are the same...i have one in vgc...;)

door cards sold this morn. tank guard was damaged im affraid...if you have a uk model, they are different anyway as they have a bigger tank iirc?

Really? How sure are you that the tank guards are bigger matey? i know the uk has 10ltrs more tank capacity but it didn't dawn on me the guard would be larger, didn't realise they were that much of a snug fit to the tank.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.