The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 Silver n/a

Guest The Uncle

Guest The Uncle

Hi guys, due to an impending baby i have to sell the "toy" says the missus!

- So it's a Silver L- reg n/a

- New OE spec rear pads last week

- Just replaced the rear shocks and springs with used but excellent condition from another member, also have the fronts which havent been put on.

- interior is in fair condition, has a few holes in the doors where something has previously attached, cloth seats have no rips apart from 1 fag burn drivers side and the electric seat works fine.

- Has neons under the front and sides with a controller by the front seat, i've never used them but they work.

- Has an 18'' alloy as a spare, not the same as the one's that are on there.

- Good cd/mp3 player and good blue magic speakers.

- 92,000 miles, engine is very good, no smoke, rattles, hks filter.

- Body work needs quite a bit of work, front bumper had quite a bit of damage when i bought it, i've fibre glassed and filled it best i could, same as the side skirts, must have been on speed bumps or the like.

- Car is MOT and Taxed till xmas

- Not sure on the make of the exhaust, its loud and sounds good!

Sorry cant be more specific on details, the car came with all the bits on. Its been very reliable and never let me down, i regularly travel down south from Edinburgh, cover just under 1000 miles a time with no problems at all (apart from fuel costs!)

I'm sure it'll be a good project for someone with time and willing to spend some money on the body work.

Not sure what price to put this up for so Offers??? Cheers for looking

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.