The mkiv Supra Owners Club

no longer for sale

Guest bradoz88

went to see this. agree would make a project for someone but i think you should put up better closer pics of the car mate.

car needs a full respray, power steering pump needs changing although this has been mentioned, wheels need refurb, front lights are really cloudy etc. cheap car at the end of the day. but does need a fair bit spending on it. id say about 2k to get it to a good standard.

went to see this. agree would make a project for someone but i think you should put up better closer pics of the car mate.

car needs a full respray, power steering pump needs changing although this has been mentioned, wheels need refurb, front lights are really cloudy etc. cheap car at the end of the day. but does need a fair bit spending on it. id say about 2k to get it to a good standard.

i thought he made all what u said pretty clear and a tt6 for 5800 pound plus the 2k u r saying to put it right seems like a cheap car at the end of the day

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.