The mkiv Supra Owners Club

3UZ-FE VVTI 4.3LTR V8 Engine - 15k Miles

Guest ugp

I'm selling my spare 3UZ motor due to a couple of special engines arriving from Japan recently.

It's done 15k miles and was running perfectly before I removed it from the crash damaged car. Pictures will follow shortly, the standard figures for this are 295hp and 325lb ft of torque, however I have had one of these in a boat running aftermarket efi @ 372hp/390lb ft.

It comes complete with loom and all anc's, ps, alt, ac. I will include the stock ECU too, but you would be better running it with a megasquirt.

I can give all info with regards to fitting this engine and assist with wiring, gearbox conversions etc.

Offers around 2.2k

Cheers

Ben

They have indeed!

Also forgot to mention this motor is from an SC430, so its rear sump, drops straight in. There's no faffing around like with the ls400 engines.

Ummm how come it's a 3UZ and 4.7l ? 2UZ is 4.7l, 3UZ should be 4.3l ? Still hell of an engine, wish I had the money!!! Good luck with the sale!

Bollocks, my mistake! It's the 4.3 - ally block!

With the 3UZ Auto bellhousing it would bolt up, however the electronics for controlling the box from the 3UZ ECU would be a nightmare!

With the 3UZ Auto bellhousing it would bolt up, however the electronics for controlling the box from the 3UZ ECU would be a nightmare!

Swop the T.T. valve bodies for N/A and control it with a piggy backed N/A auto ECU or Suprastick in auto or manualised mode. Simples

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?233707-Project-Supracharger&p=3080115#post3080115

Swop the T.T. valve bodies for N/A and control it with a Suprastick in auto or manualised mode. Simples

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?233707-Project-Supracharger&p=3080115#post3080115

I'll leave my response as it will bolt up with a 3UZ bell housing. Can't say anymore as I've never done it. The 3UZ ECU is used to controlling a 6 speed auto.

Upon further investigation (and a few phone calls), I can confirm this engine will NOT work with the supra auto box NA or TT using the stock ECU. A Motec will control it, maybe the Syvecs could too. All you would need is a *UZ auto bellhousing.

Not to hand, boats long gone. Yeh custom pipes were made, but they didn't exit under water, just straight out the back. What type of sports boat? What inboard does it have at the moment?

I'm selling my spare 3UZ motor due to a couple of special engines arriving from Japan recently.

It's done 15k miles and was running perfectly before I removed it from the crash damaged car. Pictures will follow shortly, the standard figures for this are 295hp and 325lb ft of torque, however I have one of these in a boat running aftermarket efi @ 372hp/390lb ft.

It comes complete with loom and all anc's, ps, alt, ac. I will include the stock ECU too, but you would be better running it with a megasquirt.

I can give all info with regards to fitting this engine and assist with wiring, gearbox conversions etc.

Offers around 2.2k

Cheers

Ben

Your 21 years old,

You've had a V8 boat????

Youve built and owned Massive powered bikes????

You've had a lambigini????

You co-owned a recording Studio????

You must have told me you've had at least 3 houses since we met????

You've just bought 3 floors of the co-op buildings in newcastle for flats and a penthouse for yourself????

You get flown around the world on private jets to sort computer issues for big banks????

I am starting to think your Johnny English REBORN.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.