The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 Toyota Supra RZ Twin Turbo Auto - £5,500 ono

Babe

Finally admitted the car has to go... insurance renewal is ridiculous and the price of petrol is ridiculous!

Got car in 1995 from Vine Place in Northumberland, and was first UK owner (apart from the garage having to register in their name when it came in). Cost me £11,000 with 40,000miles (64,000km), 3 year warranty, Cat 1 alarm, 1 year MOT, and new cam belt. Speedo was converted to miles at that point.

Car has now done approx 100,000 miles as I used to do a lot of motorway travelling, and it therefore has all the expected stone chips. This is my only car, so it is used for everything from shopping trips to camping in Wales and (crossed fingers, touch wood) it has never let me down. It has a couple of key scratches down the offside that cannot be T-cut out, but I'm sure these would go easily enough from one of the commercial scratch remover companies. It also has a small dent in the lift-up part of the boot where a flat back reversed into me in a car park. Inside is very clean, and the car is well looked after.

Servicing has been done by TDI North and Whifbitz. I have most of the receipts for this (rest got buried in my loft somewhere after moving from Lancashire, along with the FSH from Japan), but I am sure TDI would confirm that they used to service my car, and I have most, if not all, of the Whifbitz service paperwork and I am sure Paul would answer technical questions about the car as I don't have a clue! Had another new cam belt this year.

Car had two new front tyres put on last month (I think) and will be MOT'd in the next couple of weeks. It is meant to be coming to JAE with me, but if someone wants it before then I will let it go earlier.

Below if a copy of what I know about the car (from my garage):-

Engine Specifications:

• Standard

Turbocharger & Induction:

• Standard

Fuel, Tuning & ECU:

• Standard

Exhaust:

• Tanabe Ultra Medallion (from Whifbitz)

Drivetrain:

• Standard

Weight Reduction & Transfer:

• Standard

Suspension, Wheels, Tyres & Brakes:

• Suspension: standard
  • Wheels: standard 16" Toyota alloys - Front 225, Rear 245
  • Tyres: ? - 2 new fronts last month; 2 new rears last year
  • J-spec Brakes: 3G Ultimate braking RS10 groove and spotted discs; Goodridge braided lines; Porterfield R4S pads; Cusco carbing brace including master cyclinder brace

Interior & ICE:

• Standard

Exterior:

• Standard, with spoiler
  • HIDS

Performance:

• Standard

Alarm:

• Cobra Cat 1 with prox and auto start

This is an honest, ultra-reliable car with full UK history (I'll send you the Japanese stuff when it appears from my loft).

Having checked Piston Heads and talking with a couple of dealers I am putting it up for £5,500ono (it was insured for £8,000 guaranteed valuation for the last insurance year).

:imsorry: SPROG WILL BE GUTTED WHEN SHE FINDS OUT!!! :wtf:

Oops... put a few on now we took a couple of weeks ago, only just decided to sell it so not taken any 'for sale' pictures... will take and put on asap.

Not entirely sure how you put about clear pics on here when they have to be so small!

If you would like better quality pics (taken with 15MP camera) then PM me your e-mail and I will send them over.

Well If not sold by JAE, you never know it might sell at JAE.

Sprog will definately go mad, tell her it is because she is now "too old" to come to JAE etc....

Pam, glad you are still coming though, still need your addy for tickets.

And extremely good luck with the sale of a well reliable Supra

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.