The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What wrong with people selling stuff on here?

mattysupra

How is £30 a near offer when the original price is £50 and you obviously have no comprehension as to what delivery would cost for a item of that size ! Anyway its sold now and i cant be arsed to debate over a £50 item i have better things to do .

Oooo, what are they? I'm looking for ideas :)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes we have spent quality time together several times, He always remarks on my emense hight!! ;)

I'm intrigued. Afterall, the saying "we're all the same height lying down" clearly can't be true. Some are ALWAYS going to be taller than others.

How is £30 a near offer when the original price is £50 and you obviously have no comprehension as to what delivery would cost for a item of that size ! Anyway its sold now and i cant be arsed to debate over a £50 item i have better things to do .

Here is my PM to you -

hi mate,will take the bumper for £50 quid if you can deliver to Birmingham.

Or

I will collect at £30 quid mate.Does that work for you mate or are you going to tell me bollox?

Like i said and what this thread was started about was people not replying to PM's !

If you was not happy with the offer then you say NO. Simple. Or dont put up a price with ONO if you dont want to consider offers. Its simple.

It'd be like a sandwich with half a filling mate. Have you seen him? :D

Seen him, I have had him..!!

Yes we have spent quality time together several times, He always remarks on my emense hight!! ;)

It would be rude not to. As for quality time? I've had better..!!

H.

Am I on the hitlist? :D

:hunter:

That's not entirely true. You aren't restricted to leaving feedback, you can leave as much as you see fit. You could leave positive feedback and then leave negative feedback at a later date. In fact, you can leave feedback for things you haven't bought and sold... just for the hell of it :D

Not sure that would go down so well with the mods though :)

The reason I don't leave feedback automatically is because I generally can't be bothered (i'm honest). I feel obliged to when someone is kind enough to do so for me though.

Wow! this thread has livened up whilst I was away.

I'm not getting at anyone, merely a general summary of my experience. :innocent:

I do give positive rep and explain why, for reasons other than buying and selling, as I believe it a positive activity, yet the message of the post was the closing sentence.

I believe 'playing the game' helps promotes a club culture, and not to is an opportunity sadly missed.

I have been pressing buttons on here for a couple of years now and must enjoy it or I wouldn't do it. :think:

At Suprapond, other than a hello at the gate, Mawby I think :think: and being lent a bucket and sponge, by :think: someone 'S', I passed the day solitary in a crowd.

I have found that trading and/or helping other members crosses the line between interweb and reallity with real items and sometimes spoken words.

Because of this, :think: this year at Suprapod I met a few of them, all positive stuff. :thumbs:

Oh and thanks for reminding me, :think: when are you going to give me my Brownie point? ;)

I think grief starts with PMs, some people make an offer in a thread whilst others do it by PM if two offers happen at similar times by different methods you are bound to get conflict. I try and pick up anything I buy, you get your bits, meet someone new who may have other bits or an interesting car to see, plus it allows the car to stretch it's legs.

Here is my PM to you -

Like i said and what this thread was started about was people not replying to PM's !

If you was not happy with the offer then you say NO. Simple. Or dont put up a price with ONO if you dont want to consider offers. Its simple.

Matty i dont want to get into a dispute over such a silly thing, i appologise for not answering your PM's i cant say fairer than that, we are both obviously adults by the nature of the cars we drive lets keep this forum a happy place to roam :)

Chris

Matty i dont want to get into a dispute over such a silly thing, i appologise for not answering your PM's i cant say fairer than that, we are both obviously adults by the nature of the cars we drive lets keep this forum a happy place to roam :)

Chris

Apology excepted :)

Seems that way :blink:

hi mate just seen your PM. No my cat isnt for sale. No my hamster doesn't want your babies. Yes I'll post my old socks for £10 and finally your have to collect my bag of old pants and it's too heavy to delivery. :yum:

Chris

Cheers bud "Group Hug then, were all friends with one enemy the government" :D