The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Goodies For Sale, Stock Twins, Gauges, Boost Controller etc.

aman00123

Hi, having just had a single conversion done I'm getting rid of the left over bits and bobs so anything which would normally come off and I have missed off please ask and I'll have a root around :)

I'm not sure on prices so I'm open to offers on everything. All items are collection only.

1) Stock Jap-Spec Twin Turbo's - pulled very hard and no visible cracks with minimal shaft play, about 68k miles on them - £200 collection only

2) Pivot Boost Gauge - no senders, worked great but I upgraded to a full matching set of gauges - £30 plus p&p

3) Apexi Oil Temp Gauge - as above - £30 plus p&p

4) HKS EVC Boost Controller - worked great, I bought a newer boost controller so don't need this one anymore - £100 plus p&p ***SOLD***

5) DataSystems Turbo Timer - £70 plus p&p

6) Stock Fuel Rail with Stock Jap Spec Injectors - £50 plus p&p

7) Earthing Kit - offers

8) Charge Distributor - offers

9) Rear Toyota Badge - offers

10) Original Blue and Black Veilside Steering Wheel - these are very rare and were £600 new, this is a bit worn and could do with either re-leathering or dying - £200 plus p&p

11) Rest are the other pipes and ICV's etc etc

Not sure about vvti turbo's, mine are facelifts but pretty sure they are the same as pre facelift.

The wheel should go straight on to a momo boss, if it helps my new Key!s racing wheel went straight on to the boss I had already. As for price I'm open to offers :-)

wow thats a big spider in the veilside steering wheel pic

Lol garage's for you, didn't even realise it was there till you just mentioned it!

I'm open to offers on all the above kit, as mentioned, but somewhere over £100 I'd say for the boost controller

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I don't know what they are worth, would £15 posted do?

Hi, sorry it's taken so long to reply been really busy with work etc, after asking around I'm sure they are worth a bit more, I'm pretty sure the EGVC is worth £70 iirc? If you are still interested call it £50 posted for both and I can have them out tomorrow

Also Boost controller is sold now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.