The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HKS Ti or Boostlogic exhaust

Scott

I didnt realise the carbon had such large piping. Bargain of an exhaust that.

yep its Huge :D loud when you want it to be as well, nice deep rumble on my bpu tt and can barely hear it in the car on a motorway cruise, might be different on a single or n/a though :D

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/9118/dsc00598yk.th.jpg

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/340/dsc00599ic.th.jpg

The boostlogic 4'' system exhaust is approx 750 usd cheaper than the hks hiper titanium (mvp price in usd = 1650 for the HKS and 900 for the BL)

but includes an 4">3" v band adaptor to connect to a 3'' midpipe (v band connection), while boost logic will sell the adaptor seperately.

Like m both, but prefer the looks of the HKS due to the 4 springs keeping the titanium backbox to its piping.

But have to say the polished boostlogic system exhaust is very good looking too especially on black supras:)

I've got the 4'' hks titanium and the sound of it on a bpu'd supra is awesome, good luck with your choice;)

Good price, HKS Ti is a better made exhaust imo, it dont even come close to sounding as good as a BL though.

Yeah that was my thinking hence why it was either one or the other for me. One day I might get my hands on a BL if it comes up for a good price. I don't think I would part with the HKS though, as you say it's a well put together exhaust system.

Would be great to have the best of both worlds :)

Thats the same thing lee said to me the other day, "jamie loves loud"..

Silencers restrict performance imo, i dont care what anyone says, each time ive tried a quieter exhaust the car feels strangled, even changing from a hks ti to BL the car felt faster.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.