The mkiv Supra Owners Club

wanted twin turbo aerotop

jayl

agreed but the basics of the car is there u can put new kit on and spray if u can get the car for the right price and sell off all the bits that u dont want

i did think that but but the time you buy new kit then respray change the horrible yellow inside it dont seem worth the hassle and he would not want to drop the price i think he already dropped it once but i dont think he will sell it quick either due to the way it is looks like its done very well but way to much over the top

i did think that but but the time you buy new kit then respray change the horrible yellow inside it dont seem worth the hassle and he would not want to drop the price i think he already dropped it once but i dont think he will sell it quick either due to the way it is looks like its done very well but way to much over the top

its always worth checking with these people its a manual twin turbo aero top with low mileage and i am sure he has taken this as a px or picked it up cheap somewhere. Maybe say 2 him that u do not want all the crap inside let him strip it out and u can get the price down. You can get the respray done with new bodykit for 5 grand that will be to go widebody as well i can give u the number of this guy who does really good job he is based in dagenham and does a lot of show cars etc but will design the kit exactly how u want it. For a top end aerotop tt u will be looking at 15k plus and will probably be an auto. He obviously cant find a buyer and even if u do take it as it is the guy who does the work may take the equipment as a trade in

u see that crap that dale guy was selling and he wanted 10k for his car and u said the whole thing was falling to pieces. The reason that other 1 sold at 7k was because of how cheap it was but u can guarantee the person who bought it will still spend a fortune on the car making it how he wants it, Look at the kit the 1 on ebay has a lot of money has been spent on the engine and mods which u dont like but as a base car its awesome and over time u can get it to the exact way that u want it, I would check to see if its 5 speed or 6 speed if its 6 then that has cost a lot of money to do and in time when put back to a more sensible look u will have the best twin turbo targa around.

looking at the car it already has wide bodykit that will save u a lot of money and the interior is ok i know its yellow stitching but i quite like it. Floor mats can be changed easily and the dash can be sprayed thats not a hard job to do but it does not look terrible. Once all the ice is out of the car looking at the kit that is on it if u change a few bits back to basics like the rear lights etc u change the colour of the car to black put a stock spoiler back on it u got urself an awesome car. U could easily change the wheels just by refinishing them and they are very expensive wheels they will look wicked in black with a polished lip

looking at the car it already has wide bodykit that will save u a lot of money and the interior is ok i know its yellow stitching but i quite like it. Floor mats can be changed easily and the dash can be sprayed thats not a hard job to do but it does not look terrible. Once all the ice is out of the car looking at the kit that is on it if u change a few bits back to basics like the rear lights etc u change the colour of the car to black put a stock spoiler back on it u got urself an awesome car. U could easily change the wheels just by refinishing them and they are very expensive wheels they will look wicked in black with a polished lip

true what you are saying ill message him see what he is all about . i did go see that bla hting dale had lol did you go ee it then i bet he still got it lol

after i heard what u said about the car i didnt go see it at all. The guy i just read his ebay post he just painted the car in that colour lol so maybe he does work himself and can put the car how u want it but shame he didnt list it before he done all the work. Brembo brakes all round must be a few grands worth. Good luck with the seller i think if u get the car at the right price it will be a real cracking car by the time u put it the way u wanted. U know if u buy a bog standard car specially being on forums u end up looking at everyone elses car and before u know it u spent another 15 grand doing extras to the car and it seems the car has most of the things already in place if u ever wanted to go a single turbo setup like the brakes and work already done to the engine.

i am selling my car now its a tt tip 2000 i did have plans for it but i just can not be asked doing all the work and using the car for 2 weeks of the year the original plan was to get a na targa or standard na and have it as a run around when im over in the uk but i see 1 i bought and had buyers remorse after spending 4000 pound on the car and still wanting to do so much more but after a few days will probably decide to keep it :-)

after i heard what u said about the car i didnt go see it at all. The guy i just read his ebay post he just painted the car in that colour lol so maybe he does work himself and can put the car how u want it but shame he didnt list it before he done all the work. Brembo brakes all round must be a few grands worth. Good luck with the seller i think if u get the car at the right price it will be a real cracking car by the time u put it the way u wanted. U know if u buy a bog standard car specially being on forums u end up looking at everyone elses car and before u know it u spent another 15 grand doing extras to the car and it seems the car has most of the things already in place if u ever wanted to go a single turbo setup like the brakes and work already done to the engine.

i am selling my car now its a tt tip 2000 i did have plans for it but i just can not be asked doing all the work and using the car for 2 weeks of the year the original plan was to get a na targa or standard na and have it as a run around when im over in the uk but i see 1 i bought and had buyers remorse after spending 4000 pound on the car and still wanting to do so much more but after a few days will probably decide to keep it :-)

you should eml th guy on ebay and ask for a cut of the profit you would make a good sales man lol ill email him see what he says

you should eml th guy on ebay and ask for a cut of the profit you would make a good sales man lol ill email him see what he says

lol i was gonna say i dont this guy by the way cos as i was typing it i was thinking the same thing

i sell property out here in dubai so have to use all the sales pitch out here to get them to buy :-)

all that chat with you and the aerotp listing ended lol ill have to wait till he relists it lol

I have seen both these platinum autos said they would send details and pics and didn't so they are a no no don't really want to deal with tho's anyway and the red one is nice but needs a full respray and new wheels plus it's 8 hr drive from me :(

just have to wait and see what pops up then mate, to be honest, i think with any rarer model of car youre better off with trying to get one thats as original as possible, ie body work, dash etc, i few subtle changes are ok such as bpu done with quality parts but imho i think any rarer model of any car will hold its price much better than one which has been chav'd

just have to wait and see what pops up then mate, to be honest, i think with any rarer model of car youre better off with trying to get one thats as original as possible, ie body work, dash etc, i few subtle changes are ok such as bpu done with quality parts but imho i think any rarer model of any car will hold its price much better than one which has been chav'd

Agreed there mate I'll wait I'm in no hurry when the right one comes up I got the cash waiting so I'll just keep looking

Agreed there mate I'll wait I'm in no hurry when the right one comes up I got the cash waiting so I'll just keep looking

another here, bloody hell whats going on, everyone selling theyre aeros or what, but seriously, this one looks nice, bit pricey tho

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Supra-Aerotop-Targa-TWIN-TURBO-GZ-AUTO-/270811327760?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3f0d9ced10

another here, bloody hell whats going on, everyone selling theyre aeros or what, but seriously, this one looks nice, bit pricey tho

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Supra-Aerotop-Targa-TWIN-TURBO-GZ-AUTO-/270811327760?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3f0d9ced10

I did see that Paul brown got it I think

I see for sale on ebay but it got snapped up cheap and then offered to me for 2k more I'm not interested in dealers making a fast buck I'm going to wait for a honest private seller but hey great there are lots turning up I'll find one soon

But like I have also said I'm looking for a black six speed manual as well if I can't find a nice Aerotop

Guest horny_devil

i'v got a japspec facelift tt auto in white if ur interested! genuine trd spoiler, genuine top secret spats, genuine top secret skirts, top secret carbon fibre bonnet, bomex front, dvd player, jbl speakers, roof spoiler, volk racing challenge / rays engineering staggered 18j wheels in white, induction kit, tinted windows all around, and a lot more! long tax and MOT! 77,000 miles, factory fitted knee rests in door card and centre console, active spoiler setup (spoiler has been removed), electric folding mirrors, etc

uk spec brakes all around!

only one UK owner since import in 2007 :) minor bodywork needed at the front (slam panel bent) but isnt too bad!

looking for around £5k

let me know if ur interested

Jayl,

I've a GZ Aerotop TT which I want to sell if you're still looking.

1993, just over 100k on the clock and it's BPU apart from the CW de-cat pipe which I took off to put through the MOT. (Comes with the pipe)

It's got UK brakes, HKS EVC mkIV (I think) +Gauge, HKS AIC, Greddy EGT gauge, Greddy Boost Gauge and HKS Oil Pressure and Oil Temperature gauges.

It has a Do-Luck front, Veilside side skirts and an APR GT200 C/F rear wing. Oh and the Blitz NUR spec S/S exhaust, an HKS front intercooler, an HKS BOV and an uprated fuel pump.

PM me.

Cheers

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.