The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How Rich Are You?

Heyrick

I am going to change it when I get back to England.

Mrs H and I have been comfortable for a while but a recent attempt at buying a house has made me feel that I needed more money and should be earning more. It's easy to get greedy.

I have just lost a friend who retired two years ago. After two weeks of retirement he was diagnosed with cancer. He lost his battle last week and it dawned on me that throughout his life he had saved money and been careful as we are, but he never got chance to enjoy his savings.

I think it may be time to live a little and maybe not worry about money and flash cars as much.

H.

Wise words Paul. Sorry for the loss of your friend.

I think it may be time to live a little and maybe not worry about money and flash cars as much.

H.

Always. Just be thankful for what you've got and always hold your health and those dear to you higher than any wealth! I'd rather be broke and healthy rather than have any of my family severely ill but rich.

I can't moan, roughly in the same position as Homer and at my age that ain't bad.

I put in my annual salary at £1 and I'm in the top 57.83% still:blink, don't think that is quite right.

It wouldn't surprise me, if you think of all the countries where the vast majority of the polulations make £0 it wouldn't be hard to see why.

I put in my annual salary at £1 and I'm in the top 57.83% still:blink, don't think that is quite right.

I just tried the same thing. £1 doesn't return any ranking at all, inputted as £1.00 places me in the top 96.16%.

With regard to overestimations of poverty, the website says figures are taken from the World Bank's research.

I just tried the same thing. £1 doesn't return any ranking at all, inputted as £1.00 places me in the top 96.16%.

With regard to overestimations of poverty, the website says figures are taken from the World Bank's research.

Yesterday I was the top 99%, today I'm the top 86%.

Not really sure what's going on with it. I tried 1 yen and it gave nothing.