The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TT Supra pref black & auto, Swap/px for my low milage tiptronic 350z

Gabriella

Im looking for a black auto TT Supra but anything considered, Would like one with BPU done already, Px or swap for my jap import Nissan 350z. The Zed is 2003 has done 27,000 (Checked on dvla website as genuine) 10 months mot, four months tax. Leather interior, Tiptronic, Aftermarket ally rad and k & n panel filter with cold air induction. It has aftermarket wheels on it but not sure what sort.

Please look on pistonheads or ebay for a price guide for this model :) Private plate included

did suprapod get you thinking? :) looks nice GLWS

No...... Yes :blush:

I hate to say I told you so...

Oh who am I kidding, I LOVE to say I told you so :p

Good luck with the swap, the car is very nice and I know how well you look after them so it will be mint :)

Yes you were right :)

I did enjoyd driving the Zed its really fantastic car but in my heart and eyes it never replaced That Supra feeling.

I have a freshly BPU'd facelift auto-tt in Black which has just recently been given a massive overhaul by CW, which included a full service (cam belt and tensioner replaced also), CW suspension fitted all round, UK-spec front and rear calipers added which were fully re-furbed by CW and all the pistons were replaced with brand new Toyota pistons, also CW fast road pads all round with brand new Toyota Disc's and Goodrich stainless lines.

What sort of budget are you looking to dispose of, i am in no rush to sell if you are looking to sell the Z first as it would be of no interest to me im afraid.

I have a freshly BPU'd facelift auto-tt in Black which has just recently been given a massive overhaul by CW, which included a full service (cam belt and tensioner replaced also), CW suspension fitted all round, UK-spec front and rear calipers added which were fully re-furbed by CW and all the pistons were replaced with brand new Toyota pistons, also CW fast road pads all round with brand new Toyota Disc's and Goodrich stainless lines.

What sort of budget are you looking to dispose of, i am in no rush to sell if you are looking to sell the Z first as it would be of no interest to me im afraid.

Pm sent

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.