The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra wanted

Guest horny_devil

Guest horny_devil

as above guys :) what have you got? dont mind if it needs a bit of bodywork to be done as iv got a bodykit which i wanna put on a car :D

Guest horny_devil

nice car that pete but not what i'm looking for i'm afraid. i want to put my abflug bodykit on it, hence i need one which needs bodywork. it's a very rare abflug gtm kit shown below (front bumper and skirts only as rear looks ugly)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]137267[/ATTACH]

Guest horny_devil
Got a j. spec supra tt for sale , brought from a member on here only got it to drive about while mine is being resprayed . chuck us a message if intrested

pm'd

Thinking of selling mine... has a couple of scratches down drivers side where it's been keyed, few stone chips and a small dent in the lift-up bit of the boot. Will be at JAE if you're going. Not sure what it's worth; getting conflicting answers at the moment!

• 2 months later...
Guest chrisdjchilds

Hi Horny_devil

I've got a red 1993 supra SZ non turbo, very good condition all round, genuine 67K and all original. I've had the car as an extra/weekend

car for 7 years and I love it to bits, but I retired in 2010 and I can't really afford to run two cars any more. I'm looking for £2,000

(no offers). Interested?

Chrisdjchilds (club member) email:[email protected]

nice car that pete but not what i'm looking for i'm afraid. i want to put my abflug bodykit on it, hence i need one which needs bodywork. it's a very rare abflug gtm kit shown below (front bumper and skirts only as rear looks ugly)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]137267[/ATTACH]

God damn thats ugly. dont do it.

nice car, but i'm looking for something that requires some work martin.

Are you still looking for a supra ? i actually bought this one http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?252633-kitted-mkiv-black-sz-r-manual-supra-for-sale.

Ive taken it off the road for winter but i might sell it instead, the only down side is that i didn't like the kit that was on it and im half way through putting OEM kit on it so it doesn't have a front bumper and the side skirts need painting.

anyway its a '96 NA manual in black, i paid £3500 2 1/2 months ago but i'll take £2600

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.