The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1996 TOYOTA SUPRA SZ R FACE LIFT N/A Manual £5500 ono

dazla

NO LONGER FOR SALEOk it’s time to put my car up for sale. This is a very very reluctant sale. Due to another baby in mind and amongst other things like practicality she has to go. I’ll try and give as much detail as I can, if I miss anything then let me know.

Mileage 74,000 miles

M.o.T till – 30/09/2011 I will put a 12 months mot on it if this is an issue

Taxed till – 30/04/2012

Bomex kit. Front and skirts

Racings after market seats with Toyota emblem to rear.

Stage 1 de-cat stainless exhaust (TRD STYLE)

Nardi steering wheel

Speedo mile-ometer changed to MPH

De Limited

Rear fog light in Standard cluster

Angel eye spots to front

Brandnew set of head lights

Apexi Air Filter

Tein Suspension

Strut braces front and rear

12" base and amp

19" Alloy Wheels Front 245/30/R19 Rear 275/30/R19 Recently refurbed Polished lip with gun metal grey centers to match car

A few bling on the dash (dials, heater knobs etc)

I have had a full respray roughly 11 months ago With angel eye spots added to the bomex front

Loads of service history, timing belt changed at roughly 60,000

Cat 1 alarm – sterlin

1 former keeper

This car has never faulted me and has been an absolute pleasure since the day I bought it. I have covered about 8,000miles in the 4 year of me owning it.

Bad points

The drivers seat has a very small tear due to my fat arse getting in and out. Very minor.

Small scrach near drivers door handle due to a button on my jeans!!!!

No other faults or issues. The car looks great and sounds fantastic and is actually making me sweat as I’m writing this. God I’m gonna regret this!

ASKING PRICE £5500 ono

Contact number 07708727898

email [email protected]

For more pictures please check my garage.

Possibly one of the nicest Supras i have seen in the flesh and without a doubt one of the best sounding :D good luck with the sale Daz.

Cheers Neil. With those type of comment, it makes me wonder why the hell I'm selling. Still no interest yet though!

No its a 5 speed. Earlier SZ-R's still had the 5 speeds.

Still its a stunning car mate and im gutted your selling up.

I'm really gutted mate, to many reasons to get rid though. Has to be pretty quik too. Macey starts nursery in 3 weeks and i cant be without a car as i'd have to pick her up. If i didnt have my mountain bike to take my mind off it i dont think i could do it:) Speaking of bikes, do you wana buy my old one. I have a new one now:)

Sorry if anyone was interested But I've decided not to sell. I had a buyer lined up tomorrow to take it away for the full price but i just cant do it. Just to attached to it. And sorry to the guy who was interested, I feel like a right git!!

:D Been a nervous reck all day mate. Didn't sleep a wink last night. why get rid when i feel like that.

I think you are a b@stard who made the right decision..!! ;):D

Now get out to some meets and we can see this car in the flesh..!!

H.

I think you are a b@stard who made the right decision..!! ;):D

Now get out to some meets and we can see this car in the flesh..!!

H.

:D I know I'm a bastard! i had his dad on the phone last night giving me a lecture. Don't blame him though. I'll try and do a few meets now. Its a weird feeling getting your mind set on selling up then realising its best to keep it. Feels like a new car again, I look at it in a different light now:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.