The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I'm gonna be a dad

Suprab1

Congratulations to you both buddy and I sincerely hope everything goes smoothly for momma & baba.

I have what I suspect is a little boy (TBC) on the way in November or December. Hes actually due christmas day but he is a "high risk baby" and probably won't be allowed to go full term.

Thankfully! We'd be starting off on the wrong foot if he came between me and my annual turkeyfest!

But really, as long as he sticks around I'd happily give up christmas dinners for life.

congrats and all that mate......

Enjoy parenthood, It was cut short for me by my ex's :(

I have 3 lads, eldest 15 lives with my ex ex and is only 10 miles from me but he is getting to that age where he doesnt come over much now and two aged 9 and 6! They live with my ex in Wales (200 miles from me) she moved with her bell end knock off :D so I dont see them much. Some blokes see kids as the womans job but really mate enjoy... the years fly by.

Hmmmm my eldest can take me for a beer soon :D

Thanks again, hopefully the next 6 month flys :)

Congrats mate. I've been lucky enough to have a dad who's daft about motors and it's had a big effect on me. Career and hobby-wise. Been a great excuse to spend time together over the years doing something we enjoy :)

This is how i see us.

Once it pops you won't stop congrats mate, my advice is to get her doing the first nappy change sod doing that again its like roofing tar

/QUOTE]

Thanks for the warning lol.

Congrats. I never wanted kids....now ive got 3! Its been very hard work and very stressfull, but i wouldnt be without them now. Just make sure you dont sell your car! Just buy a family wagon as well.

Well we have 7 at the minute but 4 or 5 of them are for sale but the Supra is part of the family now & will never be sold lol.