The mkiv Supra Owners Club

N/a clutch assembley / rear wheel bearings

Dyer864

I have a brand new n/a clutch assembley that i bought off a member on here a while ago, as i thought my clutch was on the way out but it was only the thrust bearing whirring , and as been ok so far !

it looks like the fast road clutch advertised on ebay for £240, but not too sure it has the red housing with the pressure plate and bearing.

Looking for £120 plus postage , as it will be quite dear to send due to the weight.

Also i have two brand new rear wheel bearings (oe blueprint ) for a n/a , but i think they will fit a turbo if i'm to believe, please correct if i'm wrong ! paid £65 each for them a while back plus postage !

Looking for £50 each plus postage. (i have contacted Driftbear on these and he has first dibbs if he needs them, if not feel free to pm me )

many thanks Dyers

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.