The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Breaking 1998 facelift supra

Ibrar Jabbar

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like the door cards if they're in good condition and available, interested in the front seats too - could you take a photo?

edit What condition are the external door handles and front wiper arms in? Interested in those too. ;)

Door cards are in good condition but not Mint, seats are Sold, OS door handle is scrap NS is good and wiper arms are good.

Hi

Is the dash cowling above the spedometer available? It's the long strip that houses the odometer with fixing screws.

Are the rear facelift lights undamaged and available?

Does it have a stock airbox? I'm after the front removable section.

Can I have a price deleivered on each part to Milton Keynes please.

Hi Ibrar,

As per my PM the other day, I'm after the thin aluminium retaining strips that are used to fix the stock front lip (not the active one) to the underside of the front bumper - need the straight (centre) and curved sections on both sides please.

Cheers

Door cards are in good condition but not Mint, seats are Sold, OS door handle is scrap NS is good and wiper arms are good.

Could you give me a price for the door cards please Ibrar? Pictures would be good if you could, else I'll see when I can pop over and take a look.

Which bypass valve you after, do you have a pic of it?

No, sorry. I can find a picture from the TSRM maybe. Is't the standard one people often replace with an aftermarket Blow Off Valve. So if the car has a BOV the OEM bypass valve probably isn't fitted anymore.

Hi

Is the dash cowling above the spedometer available? It's the long strip that houses the odometer with fixing screws.

Are the rear facelift lights undamaged and available?

Does it have a stock airbox? I'm after the front removable section.

Can I have a price deleivered on each part to Milton Keynes please.

I have the dash panel available £20 delivered all other parts are not available.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.