The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Kenwood dpx503u double din unit

Dyer864

Hi All !

I have a used but in great condition Kenwood DPX503U double din head unit, i have had this for around 6mths and am only selling , due to selling my car ! it has a very little screen scratches if held up to the light. (if being picky :rolleyes: )

can not post pic. of unit as i have a new laptop and avn't set up to store pics. yet , but if you goggle the above unit the info. will come up.

it is compatable for ipod and usb use, four different colour settings to match your clocks etc. all in all a good unit.

i'm not very technical in these matters, so if you need any info on the unit, your best bet as i said is to goggle it and will tell you all you need to know.

comes with instructions , cage and handles to secure. all wired up to plug/connector, just connect to yours and away to go ;)

the only negative is , i have misplaced the remote to go with it. it's not essential but if you need one they are on ebay £11.99 plus postage. so not too bad.

the unit has been given very good reviews on most sites, and new i bought for £250 !

looking for £100 plus postage.

many thanks Dyers ;)

Will this fit in a 2003 WRX? Will research online but figured it might say which cars it's compatible with in the manual. Interested if it fits mate :D Cheers

When i googled kenwood dpx503u, i noticed a few comments on scobbynet.com regarding some have fitted this unit in their car, but could not comment on what edition of scooby it was ? sorry. worth asking if your a member

:cool: I'll look some more and let ya know :) May take a couple says as I'm on the road a bunch this weekend.

When i googled kenwood dpx503u, i noticed a few comments on scobbynet.com regarding some have fitted this unit in their car, but could not comment on what edition of scooby it was ? sorry. worth asking if your a member

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.