The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Possible SWAP - 4" Boostlogic exhaust for my HKS Ti

Jamesy

the temptation to slip it onto mine was overwelming..... so i left!! :D

:sly:

Is the boostlogic the loudest on the market then Jamesy? I've got a Do-Luck exhaust on mine with a 5" exit and its not particulary loud, might change it in the future for something a little more "agressive" :eyebrows:

:sly:

Is the boostlogic the loudest on the market then Jamesy? I've got a Do-Luck exhaust on mine with a 5" exit and its not particulary loud, might change it in the future for something a little more "agressive" :eyebrows:

Yes mate - well apart from the 5" custom job Jamie had made last year, but i think dude has that now :(

Why dont you just make a slip on back box for the hks ti, just a straight bit of pipe with no silencing, Lee's fabricator could knock one up very little is , im doing the same for my new exhaust when i get a min.

I dont quite geddit mate - will drop you a pm for more info :D

I dont quite geddit mate - will drop you a pm for more info :D

The back part of your exhaust (the back box) is the silencer. This can be removed where the springs are on the exhaust (it's in 2 pieces). If you take the backbox off, you can have a custom sleeve made up that goes over where the backbox came off and exits out the rear of the exhaust in a similar fashion to the backbox. The only difference being there is no silencer. You will basically have a 4" drainpipe from the downpipe to the rear of the car.

It won't get any louder than that :D

The back part of your exhaust (the back box) is the silencer. This can be removed where the springs are on the exhaust (it's in 2 pieces). If you take the backbox off, you can have a custom sleeve made up that goes over where the backbox came off and exits out the rear of the exhaust in a similar fashion to the backbox. The only difference being there is no silencer. You will basically have a 4" drainpipe from the downpipe to the rear of the car.

It won't get any louder than that :D

Oh really. Sounds like a good plan as my HKS is a much better fit than the BL and gives loads more clearance.

I will have to ask Lee about a little sleeve. Maybe we can get a price for 2 JP ;)

Oh really. Sounds like a good plan as my HKS is a much better fit than the BL and gives loads more clearance.

I will have to ask Lee about a little sleeve. Maybe we can get a price for 2 JP ;)

Yeah im up for that, need mine making in titanium.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.