The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Still for sale due to time wasters Supra RZ-S TT AUTO

nige

[ATTACH=CONFIG]137074[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]137075[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]137076[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]137077[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]137078[/ATTACH]Still up for sale guys due to time wasters,, really need to sell this beloved car, no job = no money, 1995,supra RZ-S Jspec, 73360 on the clock not sure if any of this was in kilometers, I'am the only uk owner the car was imported by Dicksons of Dunblane at the time it was a 4.5 grade, 27k on the clock owned by a doctor in Japan, the supra has had a BPU upgrade with all the mods you would expect

possibly not eveyones taste but I think I'am correct in saying it is quite a head turner and at the end of the day the decals do come of quite easily.

I wont put all the spec up at the momment if anyones interested please give me a call to discuss everything I have done to the car.

She is MOT'D untill may next year with no reccomendations, tax unfortunately expires end of August, she has been garaged all of her time with me and very well looked after.

Please have a look at the pics and if you are interested give me a call on 07507571162 or e-mail [email protected].

Quite a few of the members on the forum have seen this car in the flesh as it were and theyre comments were very favourable,

thank you for looking.

Priced to sell at £4500

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.