The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New workshop under way

dude

Spent all last week digging a hole for the dyno in the new shop, what should have taken 2 days took all week as the floor had steel reinforcing in it, starnge week, saw a bear driving a digger and a large 18stone man managed to flatten 2 of our chairs !!!!!

Wow, that really is in the country. Parking shouldn't be an issue and I assume your nearest residential neighbours wont be able to hear the dyno running which will be a plus.

Lots of logistics to sort. Had no idea you were going to have to make a new pit for the dyno etc..

Looking good though dude.

have you guys moved again.

Yes mate, the landlords wanted to increase the rent and the rates went up, it was nigh on £5K a month in rent and rates, we had not fortunatly signed a lease so we had no choice but to move to smaller premises.

The loo's cant be any worse than the last place ;)

At least you wont get grief off those neighbours anymore, you got any outside pics of the new place?

Looks a decent sized place for a meet up at some point

Ill get some pics up when we finish building, im just trying to get a little workshop where we keep the cars mid work, this will be for the project type vehicle, like project storm, one junction up the M23 and very secure.

Looks like a nice place to be, have you left the old unit yet?

Yes mate we had too and quick sharp, the landlords were getting jittery about the lease and we were trying to negotiate a lower rent which at these times you would think they would go for, the agent is a sneaky b*****d and I thought he would try something sneaky so we left on the last weekend of July, Aug 1st they repossesed, no warning etc but he's done it before thinking they can force things their way because all the cars etc are locked away. we hope to be up and running by mid week at a reduced level due to building still going on.

you can dump a few cars at mine if your a bit stuck,you know where that is,

paese pottage is nice, good stuff

We are all sorted thanks dude, just need to find somewhere for the race car between meets and hopefully can do a deal on the project shop to keep the new shop for servicing and in/out jobs.

Pease Pottage, 5 mins from M23. Addy should of been changed in the website.

Just to let you know, the address hasn't changed yet, as a friend of mine turned up at your old premises (going by the website), and thought the worst.

I hope you get it all sorted soon. Good luck :)