The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What four people from history would you like to spend the day with and why?

Blackie

Sid Vicious: Brilliant laugh, Awesome bloke, Brilliant to party with and a hero of mine

Jimi hendrix: Absolute god, Would be brilliant to party with him

Jim morrison: Coolest blokes ever

Marc bolan: Second coolest bloke ever

Yes i know im shallow but these are my four in order of importance :D

Not necessarily in order but here goes:

1. Wing Commander Guy Gibson - Undertook one of the most famous missions of WW2. Would love to know what he thought of the mission and the actions of bomber command during the war.

2. Sir Thomas Fairfax - Instigated the parliment uprising against Charles I with his father (start of English Civil War/interagium). Later denounced the actions of Oliver Cromwell. Would like to have known what his intentions were at the start, if he considered the consequences and if he would have instigated matters had he known the outcome (regicide).

3. Leonardo Da Vinci - Intrigued by his early scientific endeavours and would love to have known if he tried many of the things he drew etc.

4. Not too sure on this one. Probably one of our monarchs. Say William the Conquerer, Queen Victoria, Henry VIII, Elizabeth I. Curious about culture, attitudes, social perceptions, issues etc.

As you can see I like English history. Would love to see, not live, times past. I find it fascinating.

debbie from debbie does dallas what a good time that would be

atilla the Hun to go on a raid with

lee aaron she could sing and was hot

sir frances drake game of bowls on the Hoe

Not nice to describe Debbie as a Hoe , she was an actress !!!!

My grandfather: A man whom I grew up with but was never old enough to understand or appreciate whilst he was alive.

Hitler: To establish in my mind if he was a maniac who authorised the death of millions or a genius who rebuilt Germany into a superpower in a very short period of time.

Sir Titus Salt: The business man and economic genius that built Saltaire.

Lloyd George: The gentleman who changes England forever.

Great music choices! :)

Charlotte have you heard of Einaudi? A modern day classical genius. He was in the charts recently if you fancy listening to some modern classical music.

I've partied with two of the people mentioned above :)

George Best lived 4 or 5 miles away from me when I was a bit younger. Maybe 15 years ago I was in our local pub with a few mates one evening midweek and he arrived in (already pretty drunk) with Oliver Reed. They were great craic, lots of funny stories and a bit of a sing-song, Reed got mini-Ollie out at one point to show off the tattoo he had on it (it was an eye), they'd to be carried out of the place at the end of the night.

1.) Brad Nowell: Lead singer of my favourite band of all time, amazing singer and took from this world too early.

2.) Kurt Cobain: To find out what really happend.

3.) Marilyn Monroe because she was FIT !! And also to find out what happened to her i spose, but mainly because she's so fit.

4.) Keith Moon just because he is Keith Moon :D

Einstein, to see what the man, rather than his theories, was like.

Hitler, to ask him for some notes to our current politicians about handling civil "unrest". (But I wouldn't mention my chat with Albert, above....).

Queen Victoria, to ask what REALLY went on with that gamekeeper :)

That fella' in the Rover, to say sorry, and I am much better with MSM nowadays.