The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SUPRAPOD Weather thread.

scotty71

before or after I beat you :D

OK last of the weather forecasts.... has it been a week already!!!!

OK AM drizzle - nothing to serious were talking drops here and there

Should clear around 11am for cloudy but sunny intervals.

20-22 degrees with a 10-13mph winds from the SW

Drag action will happen :D

SCOTTY...............OUT :D

not knocked out Bradley :jester:

I said cock knock :D

I hope your right :) oh and no saying that it was windier in your lane when I beat you ;)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FWIW I have been doing motor sport for 40 plus years and one thing I have found out is take no notice of weather forecasts. I have seen beautiful days where, had I listened to the forecast I'd have left my slicks at home and just taken wets, or stayed in bed, and forecasts for drought like Sahara days where it's thundered and rained solidly all day. It's a lottery, you've bought your tickets just tip up and see :)

FWIW I have been doing motor sport for 40 plus years and one thing I have found out is take no notice of weather forecasts. I have seen beautiful days where, had I listened to the forecast I'd have left my slicks at home and just taken wets, or stayed in bed, and forecasts for drought like Sahara days where it's thundered and rained solidly all day. It's a lottery, you've bought your tickets just tip up and see :)

So are you going to ignore the weather and pop over, Chris?

Scotty, if it rains tomorrow... you will have to run through the tunnel of death!

Basically all the members line up on 2 sides facing each other & you have to run through the middle, easy.

Oh, and we get the chance to punch or kick you on the way through! :D