The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SUPRAPOD Weather thread.

scotty71

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like it will be good to go :)

Instead of the 10 x 1 inch showers last time looks like it will be very minimal indeed.

Accuweather states a couple of showers and 22 degrees

MetOffice just about the same so a couple of spots here and there nothing major

Looks like my raindance in Rolleston in Morris Dancer atire bought the main rain early :D

Its like a rollercoaster ride, one minute its going to be sunny, the next its time to find 2 of every animal and get your waders out.

Keep the faith Boss :D - a few spots here or there ;)

I give you Micheal Fish :D - he was wrong the hurricane caused mayhem :D

Watch the second vid after the first finishes (the hurricane of 1987)

I hope that it doesn't rain, although I won't be in attendance (due to prior commitments) it would be nice for everyone to have a great day out. There has been a lot of effort and tuning gone into members' cars' this year more so than I can remember in comparison to last year. I went to Suprapod last year for the first time and it was rained out, it would be a shame if the weather ruined it 2 years running as it may deter people from coming in future.

I'm looking forward to all of the pictures and videos of the drag runs :eyebrows: should be some good times this year.

I hope that it doesn't rain, although I won't be in attendance (due to prior commitments) it would be nice for everyone to have a great day out. There has been a lot of effort and tuning gone into members' cars' this year more so than I can remember in comparison to last year. I went to Suprapod last year for the first time and it was rained out, it would be a shame if the weather ruined it 2 years running as it may deter people from coming in future.

I'm looking forward to all of the pictures and videos of the drag runs :eyebrows: should be some good times this year.

Sorry to hear you can't make it mate :(

Sorry to hear you can't make it mate :(

Yeah, wish I could make it mate. But it's the Mrs' 30th and don't think it will go down too well if I said, "Great news babe, we're going to watch Supras run up and down the strip all day for your birthday"

Guest Budz86
If it gets rained off again i will throw the biggest, fully public, no holds barred, paddy ever :)

Well at least every cloud has a silver lining! :D

If the drag racing gets rained off, go drifting :D

That's my plan anyway

The weather reports are a bit mixed at the moment, but seems like we should expect a bit of light rain at some point during the day... light rain isn't too much of a problem so long as we get a dry spell for the track to clear. We have the option of using the track dryer for quick results, but since it's basically a jet engine it would cost the club a huge amount of money to fuel it (think it was about £1k for 30 mins last time)

If it get rained off im gonna full on cock knock scott for starting this thread! Only once iv videoed your paddy and posted it to YouTube though :D

before or after I beat you :D

OK last of the weather forecasts.... has it been a week already!!!!

OK AM drizzle - nothing to serious were talking drops here and there

Should clear around 11am for cloudy but sunny intervals.

20-22 degrees with a 10-13mph winds from the SW

Drag action will happen :D

SCOTTY...............OUT :D

not knocked out Bradley :jester: