The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra for sale n/a auto 3250 euro

supramkivcork

Sad to see that its in that bad of shape underneath the body work, my car was also hit and I was not informed when buying it, only found out when I removed wings bumper etc, I wonder what body shop done all that, pretty horrendous

I was just about to say that I was surprised to see this car still available. It's a fantastic buy for someone mate. Hope you got every penny of your asking price as it is certainly worth it. Some really lovely bits on it.

TT next time :)

:D :yeahthat: scotty

in all seriousness though... all that stuff is hidden behind wings and molded on parts..... I bet people dread to look behind theirs now. IIRC Hodge found some rusting behind one skirt abiet not as bad as that

Owch!!!

Guys I have to say, I owned a Aero for 3 years, all MOTs and inspections carried out properly. When I sold it, I was gutted. The guy who bought it from me rang me a month later saying it had had a front end, only a light one, but there were a couple of struts missing or something. None of this you could see as the front bumper had been bolted on, it was only ever found as he was trying to put an active spoiler on. As you can imagine I was gutted, not only had I sold a banged car, I had been driving it as a daily ride for 3 years, if I had been involved in an accident, I dread to think what could have happened. The guy who sold it me never mentioned anything and nothing had been recorded in the UK.

Theses things do happen, be careful out there.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.