The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Not for sale anymore ---JUN Cams - Valve Springs and Titainium Retainers

Robbie

I've had an offer for the cams and springs but I can't bring myself to sell them

I'm never going to use them so:

I'm seeing if there is any interest in:

1: Jun Cams Inlet and exhaust. These are a very rare pair of 264 duration cams with a lift of 9.3mm

Specs here: http://www.junauto.co.jp/products/cylinderhead-part/camshaft/camshaft-2jz.en.html

These have about 5-6000 miles on them. £475

2:A set of HKS Cam Pulleys. These are a little marked & scratched but still do the job. £50------Reserved/SOLD

3: Ferrea single valve springs and titainium retainers Full set. These were used with the cams so have the same mileage. £175

http://www.horsepowerfreaks.com/partdetails/Ferrea/Engine/Valve_Springs_and_Retainers//3146

4: Boostlogic Crank damper - SFI- approved - Same milage as the cams & springs. This also has a few marks but is in good working order £150-------Reserved/SOLD

5 Cylinder Head. This has one broken valve end . It has shims under the buckets ( same as skyline setup) for high revs, It's ported and has multiangle std valves. I was going to get the valve replaced but never got around to it. It's got the valve springs and retainers in at the moment , so I'd sell it as a complete package, otherwise I'll remove them . The idea was to get a new valve cut and ground. I'veno idea on the cost but I'm sure it'd make a fine project for someone. Offers Please.

Cheers

Rob

Are the bucketless shims one piece or are they made to take a shim under a modified bucket mate?

i am at suprapod to collect for the right thing and cost ;-)

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

the Buckets have shims under them. I'll get the head and take a few pics so as to be sure of the construction. I can't remember the exact design as it's been a while!

I've put together as many pics as I can for the head. Sorry for the poor quality of a few of the pics.:rolleyes: You can see the damage to the valve and the pitting sourounding the top. I can't see any visible damage to the valve area.

You can also see the buckets without the shims and the portwork.

It's got the ferreas valve springs and retainers in at the moment. and all the end caps are tucked away safely.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.