The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1099 rwhp (1293bhp) dyno video.

JamieP

Its going off on supraforums, they are now calling me a liar, Ryan a Liar and the dyno wrong because they cant make any decent numbers on pump.

Im happy to listen that the dyno could be over reading, its been said many times about dynapacks and could well be true, dont change the fact a claimed 1200bhp henessy vemon would only put down 880rwhp though, imo that backs up my numbers a bit more.

Its a nice read :)

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?642523-1099rwhp-on-UK-pump-fuel.

I got your back big fella, thats 2 0f us saying over 1000 on pump fuel at high boost (for pump fuel) I'll hit em with maybe you need to send your tuners to the UK for mapping lessons !!!!!

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I remember correctly the top level of unleaded was only 91 or 93 RON with normal stuff being 85.

Someone cleverer than me will prob explain but fuel is rated in RON and MON the yanks 91 or 93 is not so bad as its a diff rating to ours, ie ours is RON theres is MON.

They can get the good stuff if they want, any way thats not our problem we are saying what we or JP made on our pump fuel and its spec.

Thats true mate i just read the thread on supraforums and it seems they all have their doughnut out! America that has the best of everything eh haha yeah right.

Well done to all involved, at the end of the day - who really gives a f*** about the figures? Surely its how the car drives / how quick it moves its fat arse that counts? The car is rapid and I'm sure you'll have all those tards on SF eating their words with some awsome 1/4's.... no pressure!! lol

How can I post my dyno plot on there ??? The only option I can see is the 'insert image' and that asks for a URL, mine are in 'My Pics' i don't have a URL !!!!!

send me it, they dont like me anyway so i'll stir them up even more :D

take it to the strip mate and show them, the real saying is the proofs on the black dyno..

your ets will prove the yanks wrong.

on the power your making 155-165 ets

Wont do them et's on 27" tyres dude, my max speed in 4th will be about 145-150 id guess.

That would be cool, my main aim is to get a 9, if that happens willing to try anything in the afternoon.

Im going to do the websters test day on the 15th sep if you fancy it dude?

Yeah JP I was going to do that one, I think Jap Finale is the sunday after so i'll stay for that.

Yeah JP I was going to do that one, I think Jap Finale is the sunday after so i'll stay for that.

Im gonna have to get a detachable tow ball and one of them little halford trailers to carry my drag setup round, its that or buy a car trailer and tow the supe to events.