The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Had a craving for dohnuts, so I bought a few....,

Geo

If they were jammy donuts, then I'd be envious, but I wouldn't say no, if you were to offer. ;)

Jammy one's don't do it for me, nice and plain for me. :D

Damn you, just been to tescos as well :(

Dude, iv just rattled 3 of them, :drool:

Pah, you need Krispy Kreme's :tongue:

I have no idea what the fascination of Krispy Kremes is. When they opened the new 'drive in' in Leeds their PR sent me two boxes to sample. They were really overly synthetic tasting and just yuk.

I couldn't believe it when I heard people were camping there over night to get a year's free doughnuts! When I went to the retail park at the weekend there was a huge queue for the drive thru and people were queuing out of the door. Idiots, the lot of them. Give me a traditional doughnut any day of the week!

Asda's? That's where all the chavs shop mate, get yaself down M&S ;)

Lins gets 10% off there, so get some stuff there and the rest either tesco or Costco. :D

So jealous. So very, very jealous.

My wife has me on a diet... just had a salad and now eating an apple.

I'm on a dieting also. :D Work that one out. :blink:

Pah, you need Krispy Kreme's :tongue:

Na me no likey. :D

Fat git! :D

Trying to be, it aint working though.

I have no idea what the fascination of Krispy Kremes is. When they opened the new 'drive in' in Leeds their PR sent me two boxes to sample. They were really overly synthetic tasting and just yuk.

I couldn't believe it when I heard people were camping there over night to get a year's free doughnuts! When I went to the retail park at the weekend there was a huge queue for the drive thru and people were queuing out of the door. Idiots, the lot of them. Give me a traditional doughnut any day of the week!

i've got plenty here, i'll post one over. :D

Not had them in a while but Sainsbury's mini ring sugar doughnuts is where its at basically mini versions of them you have there Geo but you get a big tub of em :D.

Go big or go home, :p Mini ones are for pansey's :rlol: