The mkiv Supra Owners Club

sold sold soldwhite aerotop 80000 miles

Guest marlowssupra

Guest marlowssupra

sold sold sold [ATTACH=CONFIG]139737[/ATTACH]

i took all this info from when i bought the car as its the same and only had 4 months

in no rush to sell . dont worry nothing worng with it just me. cant get on with an auto

£3500

This is the stunning Aerotop Model, so the roof comes off and stores away neatly in the boot for those warm summer days.

The car is standard so still has -

OEM Front Bumper

OEM Rear Bumper

OEM Skirts

OEM Spoiler

It has an upgraded Exhaust and has 18" BK Racing Alloys in very good condition, 265 rears and 235 fronts so benefits from wider rubber on the rears.

The bodywork on this car is good for its age, and has been well looked after during its ownership.

That said the car is 15 years old so expect the odd small cosmetic touch up here and there, nothing noticable.

I have more photos so please feel free to ask me for any additional ones before coming to see.

Mechanically the car is perfect.

Car comes with 6 months MOT and is currently taxed.

serviced with Cambelt, Pulley, Tensioner, Oil and Filter changes

2x rear tyres and Goodridge front braided brake lines were also fitted as part of the MOT.

Approx 80,000 miles.

Car currently reads in Km's.

Car also has the Clifford 650 Mk2 alarm and immobiliser installed and has the added remote start feature too. (Very expensive piece of kit. The remote start is great to use during the winter months to warm the car up, yet keeping it secure and locked down at the same time.) This is the only kit I would trust in my car, especially when the roof is off. All certificates, fobs and instructions present.

Car has upgraded Pioneer speakers in the front, Car also has carbon fibre effect dash panels. The car also has Privacy glass at the rear and side windows. car has no cd player

license plate maybe worth something as plates with the 'L122' (LIZZ) if you do some online research, so im told.

If you require more info please let me know. Thanks. do work 12-14 hours a day so will get back to you when i can

trying to put pics up not working me being a tit

[ATTACH=CONFIG]139738[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]139739[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]139740[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]139741[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]139742[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]139743[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]139744[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]139737[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]139745[/ATTACH]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest marlowssupra

ummmm tints what tints :innocent: ok the front tints are not legal by they look nice. i do make sure my windows are down when i drive in town as the cops here dont like doing real work as they might get hurt so they pick on the cars .. they rip my neons of my civic dont all lol it was my 1st car . for new buyer dont worry about tints its just all the cops round here dont like nice cars and all drive 1.8 d fords and cant keep up ha

ummmm tints what tints :innocent: ok the front tints are not legal by they look nice. i do make sure my windows are down when i drive in town as the cops here dont like doing real work as they might get hurt so they pick on the cars .. they rip my neons of my civic dont all lol it was my 1st car . for new buyer dont worry about tints its just all the cops round here dont like nice cars and all drive 1.8 d fords and cant keep up ha

well its still a really nice clean aero and a good price as well I'm sure it will make someone very happy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.