The mkiv Supra Owners Club

southend on sea

ronttuk

Do you guys hang out together much? I haven't seen many Supras here in Southend (I live in Westcliff) since moving in May.

Im to old to hang around the sea front lol, theres a few of us that meet up once a months or so on a tues eve at the A127 diner then go for a drive though, there use to be a southend meet but no one turned up, im just up the rd in southchurch

Kept that quiet mate, for a good reason I suppose lol.

Haha, I thought everyone knew! It is the logical choice for a seaside town within sensible commute to London city - friendly people, cleaner air, more space, better value for money, and easier to get anywhere than from SouthWest London :)

Im to old to hang around the sea front lol, theres a few of us that meet up once a months or so on a tues eve at the A127 diner then go for a drive though, there use to be a southend meet but no one turned up, im just up the rd in southchurch

Yeah, I hear you with regards to the seafront hangout - I would rather be interested in a drive every now and then, with a few stops for talking rubbish (well, once my car is finished :p).

I was in the red uk we did a cpl of laps saw you three parked up together the red with the face on the doors has been there a few times

Ahh right wicked, did see it drive past, shoulda stopped and said hello :) Yeah the red one goes down quite a bit. Was my supra's first time to south end lol as it was only imported to the UK in Feb/march :D

Do you guys hang out together much? I haven't seen many Supras here in Southend (I live in Westcliff) since moving in May.

We do hang out but me and the silver supra live near royston, herts. and the red one lives out bedford way. we all part of Beds modifed.

that was me in the black one, made for an interesting trip there hahahahaha

Haha yes it did, i was trying to catch my mate up in the silver sup, as he left before me. Your sup looked gorgeous, love black sups. You had much done to it?

Well it was a na now it is an Na-t not fast enough tho lol its lowered on tein springs and that's about it at the min. Just spraying the dash at the min tho lol

Love yours , not sure if I want to kit mine up or not

Ahh cool. i wanna change the colour of my dash too. Having it kitted up is nice, but you can get them looking good with standard bumpers and that too.

Only problem i have with mine is the front bumper scrapes a bit lol