The mkiv Supra Owners Club

94 Na in Blue

Keefred

Blue 1994 Supra Automatic Non Turbo.

Rare Blue, I have only ever seen one other this color on the road.

First registered in the UK 26.07.2005 with 5 former keepers. Current mot until Jan 2012, taxed to end

of 07.11 and I have all the Mot certificates since import. Also fitted with a Toad Cat 1 alarm which I have the certificate for.

Odo currently reads 170,000 but the first 2 Mots I have say KM in the box next to the mileage written

in biro, speedo reads in MPH but no idea when converter fitted, I assume that the first 2 mots it had

were before the speedo converter was fitted and it says Mph on the dials now so I’m thinking on the

first 2 mots the tester has written Km as the speedo was still in Km up to that point but I have no way of being sure.

I am NOT selling this because there is anything wrong with it, I just don’t want it any more, though

at the same time I do !

Never failed to start or ever gone wrong, only had to top the oil up twice since I have owned it.

I have had 2 services done, one each February at Mot time. Last year had oil and filter change, brake

fluid change, auto fluid change, new dizzy cap and rotor arm, plugs, rear pads, 4 new tyres etc. This

year serviced in February, oil change etc and new Ht leads and 2 new rear tyres. Some other odd bills

from previous owners plus the Bimta certificate from when it was imported.

Recently fitted with new front discs and pads, new anti roll bar bushes front and rear and new drop

links front and rear, and brake hoses.

Nice set of wheels on it ( I think ) 18 inch Ssrs with 265s on the rear and 235s on the front, also has

UK glass headlights I fitted and came with UK front brakes and a Blitz Nurspec R exhaust and k and n panel

filter. Also has ripspeed cd player and 4 x infinity kappa speakers.

The good bits, it’s a Supra.

The rest, going round the car, offside front lower spoiler / bumper slightly pushed in. I have the new

alloy strip to fit to bring it back to shape in case the existing cannot be bent back, but have never

bothered to fit it. The electric aerial doesn’t go up and down properly. The front pads also click, a

common thing with the Uk calipers I understand, it isn’t a problem but its somewhat annoying, never

did it before I had the pads replaced last month.

Has rear number plate surround thing and fog light in the light cluster in place of one of the

reverse lights, I have a set of un-used recently re-gassed boot struts for it, plus a new gear

lever top as they tend to wear.

Apart from that and a few scratches and one small car shopping trolley ding it’s pretty

straight for its age.

Interior wise, gear change worn like they do, got the new one but not fitted, electric

seat works fine, air con fine as well, has carbon dash cover fitted. Also has rear luggage blind.

Loads of pics here http://rides.webshots.com/album/580036027xyHwFR

Car is located in Blackheath SE3 postcode, easy to get to from A2, A20 etc, possible

viewing during the day in Sidcup.

Tax runs out the end of this month, £1800 if I don’t tax it, £1900 if I do

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.