The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bikers - don't try this at home

Gaz6002

If you lent a bike over that far in the workshop it would be off the tyre and on its rim, when its at speed the tyre wraps around the rim almost deformed, you have a contact area the size of a credit card roughly in contact, even weirder is getting your knee down in the wet !!!! I dont think he's as far over as this though !!!!

I can do that, everytime i crashed a bike:D

LOL I remember my first knee down, quickly followed by elbow down, hip down, shoulder down and head down, luckily had full leathers on but still amazed how hot my arse got !!!!

LMAO dude, as its you, i don't even doubt it :D

Conversation went something like

MATE: Did you get your knee down on that bend on the Henfield road?

ME: Yes mate, both knees actually.............................on the same bend !!!!!

just goes to show anything is posible. if your heart is pure and your pants are clean wonderful things can happen.

Prob more to do with brain removed and left in the pits, if you need to think should I be doing this with your knee down overtaking at 130 + you prob should'nt (be doing it)