The mkiv Supra Owners Club

nos hayabusa

lambertpig

[ATTACH=CONFIG]136092[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]136091[/ATTACH] my gsx1300r nos for sale

converted at 19500 by big cc racing for a 62 year old guy who sold it to me as was to fast on strip he was a classic triumph sprint fan having a crisis i think.

spec orient express full pipe £1000

big cc drag arm with built in air tank £1000

big cc fitted nos kit 60hp with control box for gear selection £650

air shifter (it needs it i can tell you!) £250

lock up clutch £450

POWER COMMANDER 111 £300

NOS controller £350

bits and bobs £300 gauges, hoses

bike has 20k on clock converted at 19k and kept on sorn until april this year when some loon unleashed it on the road nos used on road twice and has attended 6 meets in total abot 20 runs on gas

running approx 240bhp at wheel stock motor can handle 350 before modding just clutch electrics uprated all sweet and strong

run a 9.3 at 158mph in less than perfect wind conditions and first attempt i know its good for a 9.1-160+ on the right day which makes fora pretty devastating road bike it makes zx10r look like they have stalled SERIOUSLY!!. ANYWAY im after 4k as i want one or two of the cars on here so pm if crazy enougth

HI jamie yes it has mot just had to wire up another horn as the original hits the nos number plate on the bottle holder and rear indicaters which are now back under the seat the mot station had no issues with the exhaust it sounds quite round town at 2-3 k revs.

mr lover SORRY a crap ad i was just using the space to put pics up for Jamie however its up for 4k and its crazy will edit ad

soon

[ATTACH=CONFIG]136094[/ATTACH]

What clutch is in it? Could make a handy spare parts bike for when mine goes pop :)

its a big cc racing lock up clutch listed on there web site for £407 the shop fitted it along with all the other mods. i think you could break the bike for bits and get your money out of it. engine gearbox/clutch 1500 swing arm 500 pipe nitrous/powercommander and nitrous controller 750 .

i dont need to sell it but my weekends are to busy to race it ive only done one RWYB because i have 2 big projects on the go having bought a derelict house for renovation and now ive just bought a gym needing referb and

managing £4K is a good price a standard bike this year and miles / condition would cost 2600 but this has had almost 5k on top

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.