The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Drag Set Up Volk Wheels

garycTT

I Bought these from JamieP for Suprapod last year and never got the chance to use them. Very little use since - some road miles but under 1000.

Volk Racing wheels 18' fronts and 17' rears.

Pirelli PZero Rosso tires on the front 275/35 ZR 18's

Mickey Thompson ET Streets on the rears 275/40 R17's

Plenty of tread on the tires.

No issues with brake clearance - fronts clear my 355mm Stoptechs and the rears clear my 345mm Brembos.

Good all round condition - although quite bad kerbing mark on the front nearside wheel due to some bad parking from myself!!

Priced to reflect this scrape £750.00

Can courier but at buyers expense.

Wheels located in North East Scotland

I cant seem get the photos to upload for some reason but can email these upon request.

Thanks, Gary

For anyone that is interested these are Volk F-Zero Challenge rims.

These are forged, not cast, wheels and are one of the lightest sets of wheels you can get, the 17" pair are probably 5-6kg each.

I now have two complete sets of these 17" rims for my track car (8", 9" wets & 9", 10" drys) and I'm delighted with them, they really are a no nonsense dependable rim that can be made to look stunning.

I hope this helps with the sale!

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.