The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lovely 1994 N/a Auto Aero ***UPDATED***

Rookey

Hey all,

******UPDATED*******

I only bought it in February for £5k, and have since spent a good few thousand on modifications in that time - list below:

1994 Pre-Facelift N/a Auto Aerotop in a resprayed "Adair" red, 90k miles, The engine has not skipped a beat and has been well looked after.

17" Powdercoated Black Advans

Full factory aero kit (skirts and spats)

Tein Master Control Flex fully adjustable coilovers

Tein EDFC (Electronic Damping Force Controller)

Full UK Brake Upgrade

Brembo 330mm Drilled Discs

Chris Wilson Fast Road Pads

Painted calipers

Braided lines

Dot 5.1 Fluid

Re-furbed headlights (black light surround)

Blitz Nur-Spec exhaust

Induction kit

OMP Steering wheel

JBL 17cm front speakers + tweeters

Top of the range Sony head unit (Bluetooth, iPod connectivity, Handsfree, etc)

Tinted windows

New boot rubbers

Fly-eyes headlight tints

It's been incredibly well looked after in my ownership, anything that's needed to be replaced has been done so with either genuine Toyota parts, or the best quality aftermarket parts.

I'm looking for £3,600 or sensible offers. The first serious person to see it will buy it, as it's in great condition!

PM me any questions.

Cheers

Dave

Looks really nice. But i don't know about the price, it's still 5000£ for a N/A auto. There is another one on the forum who strugled selling his at 3500£ or something like that, also in good condition(but not as good as this one)

Some interior and enginepics would surely help to sell it. Car does look great, i never liked red but i kind of like this one, strange...

Thanks all - it really is a lovely car. I looked for a very long time to find one like mine, and that's why I paid top money for it. Given that it's only been in my posession for 4-5 months, and still in that time has had thousands spent on it, I'd have hoped that I could at least get what I bought it for...

I'm not in a desperate hurry to sell it, as truth be told, I don't really want to! Obviously, needs must though... so if I get the right offer then that person can drive it away. :(

I'll look at getting some interior and engine pics up later today.

Cheers again,

Dave

Thanks all - it really is a lovely car. I looked for a very long time to find one like mine, and that's why I paid top money for it. Given that it's only been in my posession for 4-5 months, and still in that time has had thousands spent on it, I'd have hoped that I could at least get what I bought it for...

Cheers again,

Dave

i know how you feel my car seems to have dropped 1k in value since i bought it in febuary!!

• 3 months later...

Hey everyone,

Unfortunately, my baby is up for sale again as with saving for the house, and other financial reasons, it's an expense that I just can't justify :( Also, with my job being primarily field-based, I'm spending about £1100 in fuel per month, so need to get a diesel.

I know it's a down period for selling these, and since my last push to sell there's a small chip in the paintwork on the driver's side front wing (courtesy of some foreign valeters!) which I'll get a picture up of shortly :( The rear upper suspension arm bush needs to be replaced also, but if you're looking to polybush it then it makes no difference.

For those reasons I'm reducing the price to shift quickly...

I'm looking for £3,600 to give the buyer extra cash to put on fixing the little niggles, but am open to sensible offers.

Cheers,

Dave

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.