The mkiv Supra Owners Club

N/A manual or auto

seba

im selling mine the wings of it now lowest ill take is £3000 though needs a bit of work but has ok spec

Thx car looks really nice but a bit to much work for me and i can't do anything with non stock brakediscs etc.

I'm thinking about selling mine, is a N/A Manual. If interested PM me and I can tell you the details of it, what's been done etc :)

Has toyota billstein suspension, standard brakes (replaced about 300miles ago - all round), glass lights, active front spoiler, LSD.

if you can streach your bugit i have a beutiful black facelift with new mot for sale

I'll have to check finance but won't be easy. Surely worth it for a facelift tough.

I'll be taxing mine at the end of July, and from then it will be for sale... might not be soon enough for you though.

I don't need no tax nor MOT.

Well MOT would be nice just to be sure the car is technically ok. But i can't do anything with tax from UK so save yourself that money.

Oh well in that case, you can buy it right away! :D I'll take some photos tomorrow to share with you... you will have to excuse the dust, it's been in storage for over 6 months!

Yes if you could send me some pics that would be nice. [email protected] is my email if that's easier for you.

Thx

Guest horny_devil

i have a blue n/a aerotop in for sale section. have a look at it and let me know what you think of it :)

Last chance for anyone today to offer me their n/a supra for sale. Some members are really a pain to communicate with so if you're not serious please don't send me any pm's. Thx to everyone who was serious and all the offers, but i'm looking for a supra with not to much work on the exterior.

Budget is a bit more now depending on condition so let me know what you have. Ideally a manual, or if in really good condition an auto.

Mike's is worth considering: Clicky

Stock, late model, well looked-after.

I know, i checked out his supra many times allready. But he is just too far away for me.. We drove 18 hours straight to get a car in London, don't want to imagine what it would be to drive all the way up to Middlesbrough if that's where the car is now.

Thx for all the Pm's but i got me a 5sp black manual yesterday ;)

We need another car by this weekend so you can still let me know what you have.

Hi you can have mine for 2,500 its in really good condition nice and clean inside and out heres the ad > http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?249593-Black-Supra-N-A-Auto-in-very-good-condition.

A garage in durham is wanting it to export to a oversea buyer in Europe somewhere.

Hi you can have mine for 2,500 its in really good condition nice and clean inside and out heres the ad > http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?249593-Black-Supra-N-A-Auto-in-very-good-condition.

A garage in durham is wanting it to export to a oversea buyer in Europe somewhere.

Hey mate yes i took a look at your car a while ago, but i'm not too fond of veilside. Thx anyways.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.