The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help for Heros Event faversham

The Raven

How about a Show & Shine club meeting that will also Help the Heroes

Help for Heroes

Faversham charity car and bike show

Sunday 14th August 2011 (8am)

http://www.favershamcharitycarshow.org/index.html

This is not a big national event but it is a friendly charity event that had about 400 cars and bikes attend last year and raised a considerable amount of money for a very good cause.

As usual I am inviting all Club members and our friends from other car clubs to join us in this event.

The organisers of Help for Heroes have asked us to arrive in convoy.

Therefore the meeting time will be at 7.30am with cars departing at 7.45am

We will meet in the car park that is only 1 mile away at:

TESCO

Faversham,

ME13 8RZ

Because this is a charity organised event, Kent Car Club have covered the expenses for a Marshall to help out for the day directing cars. You may recognise David from the BHP Show at the gate giving out your free tickets in May. Please do say hello to him and thank him for giving up his day to help out. He will also recognise our vehicles and help direct us to our parking area.

Kent Car Club is providing free refreshments for this event and just for a bit of fun 2 prizes for the Best Stand Car and the Best Show & Shine car

(Best stand car, a car with some basic modifications, but not highly modified)

I am a strong believer in supporting this event and I hope we can assist it to grow every year, to help the people that have tried to help

If you wish to attend pm me and i will link you to the Kent car club. We are a nice bunch of people, a good few of us are there from this owners club. The added bonus is i might talk to you if your nice. However if you claim prizes that i want i will shun you in less than 20 seconds.