The mkiv Supra Owners Club

94 white Manual NA with loads of tax and MOT

pistol pete

This is the regrettable sale of my white MK4 manual Supra, only selling as my valeting business has proved to be rather successful (so you can imagine how shiny the Supra is!), so I need something bigger such as an Imprezza Wagon or Mondeo ST200 estate or similar.

A few details about the car:

Excellent condition inside and out

3.0 straight 6 24 valve NA engine

Mot till May 2012

Tax till 31st dec 2011

15600km, which is 96000 miles

Factory-fitted limited slip diff

ABS

Air con

17” Advan alloys with no kerbing and loads of tread on all tyres

HKS induction kit

HKS High-Power exhaust with 2nd cat removed (still got first for MOT) - gives a lovely rich sound without being offensively loud

Front strut brace

Lovely smooth engine, runs beautifully with no rattles, knocks or smoke.

Ipod stereo with sub and amp in boot

Recently replaced front headlights, so they don't suffer the yellowing effects of some

Lots of paperwork

I am the second owner since it was imported in 2005

I run it everyday to and from work (40 mile round trip) and it has never let me down.

Has a couple of small marks and a small dent in the passenger door but nothing really noticeable. There is some minor surface rust around the rear window, but overall the bodywork is in exceptional condition considering the car's age. The car drives beautifully, with no knocks, rattles or bangs. It uses no oil, has started first time every time and has been a thoroughly reliable and enjoyable car during my ownership.

As I said, I am only selling as my valeting business is starting to take off, which means I need an estate to carry all the necessary gear around. I took great pains in selecting a Supra in excellent condition, and otherwise would be keeping it for many years to come.

Any questions please feel free to email or call on the details below. I have plenty more pictures available on request. I will consider part-exchange on something like an Imprezza wagon, Mondeo ST200 Estate or similar - let me know what you have.

pistonheads ad..

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3014619.htm

ebay ad

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300575659826&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

£2600 for someone on here

thanks

Any questions please ask

need gone asap

Loads more pictures

I'll happily give testament to how clean this car is. I looked at quite a few when I was buying, and none came close to how good Pete's is. I know that this is a regrettable sale, but it would make an outstanding purchase for someone. If I hadn't already bought one I'd have your arm off mate!

GLWTS :)

OH MY GOD!!!!

this is a first for me.. by a long long way....

I have 3 deals all can be done this weekend

2 people coming to give me cash and a definate swap for the aristo

and i cannot go through with it!!!!!!

after 63 cars i have found a car i cannot sell even when people are waving cash in my face.. which is a first!!!!!

unbelievable!!!!

never felt like this..

gonna have to hut out for a samll cheap van

i can;t part with it.. and thats after nearly 8 months with it!!!!

there are much cleaner ones out there but its my baby...

OH MY GOD!!!!

this is a first for me.. by a long long way....

I have 3 deals all can be done this weekend

2 people coming to give me cash and a definate swap for the aristo

and i cannot go through with it!!!!!!

after 63 cars i have found a car i cannot sell even when people are waving cash in my face.. which is a first!!!!!

unbelievable!!!!

never felt like this..

gonna have to hut out for a samll cheap van

i can;t part with it.. and thats after nearly 8 months with it!!!!

there are much cleaner ones out there but its my baby...

:Popcorn:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.