The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Best looking Supra of 2011

Septic

tt6?

No, shouldn't you be parking in parent & child spaces?

I would love your car mate, it is truly stunning, i just wouldn't get the use out of it though

It's funny you should say that as that is one of the main reasons for letting it go. We only discussed it on Sunday after I had taken her out for a spin. I will start a thread about the pros and cons.

Anyway, my favourite car on here is Darron Q's

H.

Two that i find pleasing to the peepers,

Ken Hendersons and Kristers.

I had the red supra as my wallpaper for a lonnnnggg time. stunning.

Geo's was my favorite at suprapod last year, i dont know if it has changed much since then.

I had the red supra as my wallpaper for a lonnnnggg time. stunning.

Geo's was my favorite at suprapod last year, i dont know if it has changed much since then.

Mine has been tucked up at SRD for about 8 months, once home she will be treated to a set of SP3's other than that she is still the same. :D

Its so hard to choose a car on here as there is shed loads that are outstanding. :D

Jamies

Marcs

Hodge

Jays's(now sold)

the list would go on and on. :D

Thanks very much to anyone that has mentioned my car, appreciate it.:thumbs:

A lot of very nice cars about these days.

Lee P's car is still one of the best all rounders imo, i keeping trying to talk him into losing the veilside, would be right with the best then i think.

Ibrar's is going to be mental when finished, best show supra for sure.:cool:

I do very much like the way marc's car looks, id prefer to see it with some big meaty tyres though.

I think Hodges car is going to be a stunner when finished as will Robs orange/gold build.

Suprafans is just going to be plain mental, huge great turbo and love his new wheel/tyre setup.

I love Mikes (mplavery‎) yellow supra, best paint job i have ever seen, truely stunning car that pictures dont do justice.

Jamesy's and Rickys are both great all rounders an all, i think jamesy is going to supprise everyone when he hits the drag strip.

One of the best builds will be Jay-nw's new beast, that car is going to be one very special car, cant wait to see that done.

And many others i cant think of right now, keep up the good work guys.

Jamie:)

Really hard to say one from the forum, but as it's looks rather than engine and power, it certainly opens it up

Standard ish looking I would go for

Darron Q

Or Ellis

And modified Ibrar's is no doubt going to be in this list when finished as is Hodge's

Marc's certainly stands up well

as does JP's

but I have always had a soft spot for the TRD look so for me it's between

Rob's

and Jellybeans

For me it has to be either Hodges or JP's, Both immensely insane builds with alot of sheer Workmanship and brutal power... I do however like jellybeans..

Why would you post this thread Septic ?? theres just too many good ones to choose from !!

Bit biased maybe being another Irish member but Jellybeans is an absolute stunner. The best looking Supra I've seen in the flesh without a doubt. Jamie P's, Inferno's Hodge's are all absolutely inspirational builds to any Supra enthusiast I would think. There was some nice cars sold from members over the last 12-18 months but there is still a very high standard out there from what I can see.

Guest blueangel

far too many to mention but i have to admit i love the look of hodges his engine bay is an inspiration but i do love mine :p

Thanks very much to anyone that has mentioned my car, appreciate it.:thumbs:

A lot of very nice cars about these days.

Lee P's car is still one of the best all rounders imo, i keeping trying to talk him into losing the veilside, would be right with the best then i think.

Ibrar's is going to be mental when finished, best show supra for sure.:cool:

I do very much like the way marc's car looks, id prefer to see it with some big meaty tyres though.

I think Hodges car is going to be a stunner when finished as will Robs orange/gold build.

Suprafans is just going to be plain mental, huge great turbo and love his new wheel/tyre setup.

I love Mikes (mplavery‎) yellow supra, best paint job i have ever seen, truely stunning car that pictures dont do justice.

Jamesy's and Rickys are both great all rounders an all, i think jamesy is going to supprise everyone when he hits the drag strip.

One of the best builds will be Jay-nw's new beast, that car is going to be one very special car, cant wait to see that done.

And many others i cant think of right now, keep up the good work guys.

Jamie:)

Cheers Jamie !

Your right , there are loads of great Supra's which have slipped my mind here on the club and its hard to choose, the moment i think im happy with mine and not going to do any more, i then see Robs / hodges car and there attention to detail really makes me want to keep going with mine. This Club has really sunning supra's and some awesome projects on going i think its impossible to label one Supra which is the best on here

thanks for the mentions guys! :)

it is really hard to choose just one, as has been said the quality this year has been so high!

i really liked original amos car (not sure if it's still in the club though) ibrars is going to be ridiculously awesome when it's finished! Also agree with most that have been mentioned.

Tough question!

There are so many stunning examples of Supras on this forum, I think choosing one is too hard for me!

As many have mentioned, Jamie's cars are always amazing pieces of work... then there is Hodge who has set the bar incredibly high for both quality and the amount of self-carried-out work.

mitchell9006's gold rush project is turning into an incredible build, and I have always had a soft spot for Jevansio's black beauty!

marcAB10's black Supra looks mean as hell, as does Scott M's and Gaz6002's.

Geo's black beast is clean and immaculate.

Matt H has produced a unique, well put together example, as has mplavery.

The list goes on... ;)