The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Best looking Supra of 2011

Septic

Hey guys,

Bored at work so I thought I'd ask your opinions on what you think is the best looking Supra on this forum (i.e which member here has the best looking Supra).

I tried searching for a thread and couldn't come up with anything relevant (which is probably a testament to how retarded I am when it comes to using the search function).

But regardless, lets see pics for your favourite Supra of 2011.

My personal favourite (and a car that I will copy when I do get eventually get my Supra) is this one:

The thread title would be better as: "pics of your favourite supra 2011" as you put in your post :)

No 1 person has the best looking supra (imo) as it's very subjective to the person posting - there are loads of stunning cars on here.

Marc's is very awesome :cool:

As is Hodges, more so when its all finished :)

Yeah you're right. I can't change it though :(

Yea you should be able to; click edit post, then click Go Advanced at the bottom right

You will get the advanced edit screen which has in it the title of the thread in a field where you can edit it :)

b;3157323']Yea you should be able to; click edit post, then click Go Advanced at the bottom right

You will get the advanced edit screen which has in it the title of the thread in a field where you can edit it :)

Ah yes, thank you!

This kind of thread will really differentiate the lovers of stock-body and the aftermarket-kitted Supras.

For mine, I love stock - so Jamie's is pretty damn near perfect (subtly wider, nice wheels, great paint). There are a few that are pretty darn close (Krister's, hodge's, marc_p's, jevansio's previous one) but don't quite cover all the bases, for mine.